[128x - 64x] Technic: Tekkit Legends [MC1.7]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
1 Post

Post 17 Aug 2017, 16:27

I've been having some weird trouble with the x64 patch. When I try to install the folder it ends up caught in an infinite loop of never finishing the download. My first thought would be a corrupted file, but if anyone can think of other reasons this might be happening I would love to hear them.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
2 Posts

Post 03 Aug 2019, 19:59

I know this thread is very old, but the stone colour is conflicting with the stone colour on the modded ores. Seems to be caused by Optifine custom colours
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 03 Aug 2019, 21:02

Kaydax wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 19:59
I know this thread is very old, but the stone colour is conflicting with the stone colour on the modded ores. Seems to be caused by Optifine custom colours
Indeed, you need to disable Custom Colours in OptiFine's options.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
1 Post

Post 10 Aug 2019, 22:48

Hey, just a quick one I have both the sphax patch for Tekkit Legends and the sphax patch for vanilla selected on my resource packs however, when I select a world only the sphax patch for Tekkit Legends seems to work leaving the general vanilla items in the default look.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 10 Aug 2019, 22:50

LundBarnsley wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 22:48
Hey, just a quick one I have both the sphax patch for Tekkit Legends and the sphax patch for vanilla selected on my resource packs however, when I select a world only the sphax patch for Tekkit Legends seems to work leaving the general vanilla items in the default look.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Make sure you downloaded the main PureBDcraft resourcepack for MC1.7.10 (the zip should say MC17 in the filename).
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
3 Posts

Post 04 Mar 2020, 11:32

Hello, first of all, thank you for all your work. Looks really good, the only problem is that some textures are missing from IC2 Classic and some are very buggy. Can you fix it, or tell me what I'm doing wrong? Does Optifine go with the modpack? Otherwise I have not installed a shader or similar.

Thanks
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 04 Mar 2020, 15:50

Try one of these downloads. I checked and the correct version of IC2 Classic is here.

Tekkit Legends As for the how these react to Optifine and shaders, I have no idea.

Enjoy :)

Novamanga
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
3 Posts

Post 06 Mar 2020, 10:20

Thanks for this patch.
It looks better than before, but not really great, the low voltage water mill and mostly all other machines are very buggy and some are invisible.
If it is too complicated to fix this, it would be very nice to release a version without IC2 Classic, then at least all other mods are included.

Thanks for your work.
Labamichnetvoll
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 06 Mar 2020, 15:46

To remove IC2 Classic textures just open the zip file go into the assets folder and delete IC2. That's all you need to do.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
3 Posts

Post 08 Mar 2020, 10:30

Novamanga wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 15:46
To remove IC2 Classic textures just open the zip file go into the assets folder and delete IC2. That's all you need to do.
Thanks for this help