[64x - 32x] Feed the Beast: HermitPack [MC1.10]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
9 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2016, 07:25

This doesn't seem to be working with the mod. It shows up in the resource packs window but once in game all the textures are vanilla.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
189 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2016, 11:07

sizziano wrote:
This doesn't seem to be working with the mod. It shows up in the resource packs window but once in game all the textures are vanilla.
This is commonly a RAM issue.Allocate more to the FTB launcher and it should work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Makes Sphax patches occassionally.
9 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2016, 18:31

Ironcraft456 wrote:
sizziano wrote:
This is commonly a RAM issue.Allocate more to the FTB launcher and it should work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I have 16GB allocated, still encounter the issue. I have to do it every time though because the launcher resets the memory allocation back to 4096mb every restart. If I use the normal BDCraft texture pack it works fine.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2016, 19:44

Sizziano on the previous page Tyrindor said his computer was using 20 -22GB for the 128x pack. I need to allocate 11GB to get the 64x pack to work. Try using a lower resolution pack if your computer does not have enough RAM.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
9 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2016, 19:51

Yeah that's why I allocated 16GB out of 32GB in my system. I have tried the 64x with no success. I'll try the 32x after work I guess. I even tried allocating 20GB but no success. Minecraft only reports around 8GB being used while in game while the system is reporting in excess of 20.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2016, 20:00

Are you using the Curse or FTB launcher?
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
9 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2016, 21:03

Yes, I'm launching the mod via the curse launcher. I'll try un installing MC and trying again.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2016, 21:14

When you launch the pack you will get the vanilla launcher. Click on edit profile and change the Xmx value to 12800m. Then click save profile. This worked for me. You will have to do this each time you launch the pack. It's a pain but I find it works.
9 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2016, 21:36

I change it to 20G everytime. Isn't this the same? Does it have to be in MB?
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2016, 21:46

I believe 20G would work. Try upping the permSize to 512m. I have no idea if this doesn't work.

I'm really starting to think this version of minecraft is going to be the end of texture packs. This pack is not even half complete and people are having issues.