[128x - 32x] All The Mods 3 [MC1.12]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 03 Oct 2019, 07:56

After a quick google it appears OpenGL error is quite common. Are you using Optifine? If so, try disabling it.

It seems multiple different things can cause this OpenGL fault. Are you in single player or a server? Does it only happen around your base? Are you wearing any enchanted stuff that changes vision? This are just things I have seen from the first google post I looked at. You'll have to do some investigation your end to try and find out what is causing the fault.

Also, the pack is updated to the latest version. It only says 1.3.0 due to JEI changing its' layout at in that version of the pack.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
3 Posts

Post 14 Oct 2019, 08:58

Novamanga wrote:
03 Oct 2019, 07:56
After a quick google it appears OpenGL error is quite common. Are you using Optifine? If so, try disabling it.

It seems multiple different things can cause this OpenGL fault. Are you in single player or a server? Does it only happen around your base? Are you wearing any enchanted stuff that changes vision? This are just things I have seen from the first google post I looked at. You'll have to do some investigation your end to try and find out what is causing the fault.

Also, the pack is updated to the latest version. It only says 1.3.0 due to JEI changing its' layout at in that version of the pack.
Wouldn't disabling optifine cause preformance issues?

Also I'm on atm3 now and having the same issue. I was on multiplayer before and now on singleplayer.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 14 Oct 2019, 15:21

Have you tried disabling Optifine?
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
3 Posts

Post 14 Oct 2019, 19:27

Novamanga wrote:
14 Oct 2019, 15:21
Have you tried disabling Optifine?
That fixes it but now I'm lagging
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 14 Oct 2019, 19:47

The you will have to figure out what setting within Optifine is causing it. I don't use Optifine so I can't really help. Sorry. Trial and error is all I can recommend.
2 Posts

Post 07 Nov 2019, 06:21

Out of curiosity, how much ram are people giving the 64x version?
6 Posts

Post 29 Jan 2020, 11:24

I just noticed the other day that the texture for Mekanism fluid tanks doesn't work correctly...

It happens on all tiers, and also when only Mekanism and the resource pack are installed, even on a fresh install
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 29 Jan 2020, 12:45

Are you playing ATM3 or ATM3 Remix?

Update - Had a look at the patches. Updated the ATM3 and ATM3 Remix. This should sort it out.
6 Posts

Post 07 Feb 2020, 05:12

Novamanga wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 12:45
Are you playing ATM3 or ATM3 Remix?

Update - Had a look at the patches. Updated the ATM3 and ATM3 Remix. This should sort it out.
I'm playing a custom pack, but I'm using the 64x ATM3 version of the resource pack. Out of curiosity, what did you need to change to fix it?

Also, I just came across another issue. The dark glass and dark ineffable glass from Extra Utilities 2 are just solid black instead of being able to see through it like you can with their default textures
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 07 Feb 2020, 08:42

Fixed the Extra Utils glass issue. I fixed this on other patches ages ago, must have missed this one. As for the Mekanism fix, I just updated to the latest available texture pack download for the Mekanism mod. (Which I made)

Enjoy :)

Novamanga