[Bug] Christmas Pack Furnace Bug

Archive of bug reports that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
Supporter
21 Posts

Post 14 Nov 2013, 01:35

The Furnace has a weird purple and black checkered face on the front of it while it's cooking. I was wondering if you could try to fix this (Note it only happens when I am cooking anything in the furnace) here is a link to a video I posted on dropbox showing it
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bnahvqrcrv947 ... -21-84.avi
I feel like I am posting a lot as of late but I am just trying to get some things fixed so I can enjoy it and others can to so I am sorry if I am getting annoying. I have tried using mcpatcher to patch it but it didn't work and I tried adjusting the new filtering thing which did something which only made more of the pixels appear on the front of the furnace. If you could help you would be doing me and possibly some others a good deed. Plus it would take some time off of you for Christmas when everyone is using the pack. I am testing it because 1. I like it and 2. I want it to be as perfect as it can be for Christmas.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 14 Nov 2013, 01:57

That's the "missing texture" image. Strange that Sphax would forget to include the texture, but I guess this is a trial run of the Christmas pack.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 14 Nov 2013, 08:40

It's broken because the furnace_front_on.png isn't an animation, but a corresponding .mcmeta has been supplied for it which has probably confused the game.

For now you can go to \assets\minecraft\textures\blocks and delete furnace_front_on.png.mcmeta until Sphax release a fix.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Supporter
21 Posts

Post 14 Nov 2013, 13:16

the file that is broke is furnace_front_on.png.mcmeta I deleted it and I could see the furnace front without the pixels but nothing was animated except the particles coming off of it but I would edit both
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 15 Nov 2013, 08:23 

This issue is fixed in the latest version of XmasBDcraft. Redownload it ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?