Buggy spider eyes (on the face, not the item )

Archive of bug reports that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
3 Posts

Post 09 Jul 2013, 16:53

I have noticed that in the new resource pack the spider eyes seem to be overlaping with the default ones, both the normal spider and the cave spider. I have redownloaded the pack, to be sure, but the problem still occurs. Also, using mcpatcher did not solve this problem.

*EDIT*

When i say spider eyes I mean the actual eyes on the spider face, not the item. Sorry for the confusion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 09 Jul 2013, 20:23 

That's an issue with the ResourcePack... I have misplaced the texture of the Spider eyes... because its placement is illogic in Minecraft. You can solve this by putting the spide_eyes.png in the entity folder instead of entity/spider folder. ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
3 Posts

Post 09 Jul 2013, 20:35

All right, I will try that, thanks! Will this be fixed on the next release, though?
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 09 Jul 2013, 21:19

raiser_ wrote:
All right, I will try that, thanks! Will this be fixed on the next release, though?
Yes of course. :)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?