[Bug|Bedrock] Missing Breaking Block Textures

Archive of bug reports that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
1 Post

Post 18 Jul 2018, 21:28

I got Sphax for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but whenever I break blocks, it breaks in reverse and the block becomes black, as seen in the screenshot. I'm not quite sure if it's a Sphax bug or a Minecraft bug.
broken textures.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 19 Jul 2018, 14:24

This is a known bug with 256x resolution and will be fixed in next update
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
6 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2018, 03:13

Hello! I have the exactly same problem but only on Realms! Does Realms use 256x only? When I sent the world to the server, I made sure that I changed to 64x. Another problem I get when using PureBDCraft with Realms are the cocoa nuts that are gigantic "balloon-like" textures, even hiding the trees around. They're like BIG cocoa blocks, but we could pass through them.
2 Posts

Post 23 Jul 2018, 00:47

I'm dealing with this same issue and it's quite bothersome. Unfortunately the next update has been released and I'm still seeing black block textures when breaking a block. I've tried every resolution possible with the same reoccurring issue. I've even gone as far as to update my graphics card drivers. Why hasn't this issue been resolved ?
7 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2018, 18:50

I recently brought the PureBDCraft Pack and I have been playing on it for a while and realised that the breaking block texture isn't quite working.

Images can be found in this Topic.

Thanks,
JAMESELITEGAMER
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2018, 19:53

JAMESELITEGAMER wrote:
27 Jul 2018, 18:50
I recently brought the PureBDCraft Pack and I have been playing on it for a while and realised that the breaking block texture isn't quite working.
I have merged your post.

This will be fixed the next release.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
7 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2018, 20:07

HanFox wrote:
27 Jul 2018, 19:53
JAMESELITEGAMER wrote:
27 Jul 2018, 18:50
I have merged your post.

This will be fixed the next release.
Thank you :)
12 Posts

Post 08 Aug 2018, 02:20

question... when is that next update happening... my windows 10, is all black until the block breaks.. but my xbox one looks fine.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tjj-p ... w8SiuvH_NE

take a peek!
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 08 Aug 2018, 08:33

UncleDweet wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 02:20
question... when is that next update happening... my windows 10, is all black until the block breaks.. but my xbox one looks fine.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tjj-p ... w8SiuvH_NE

take a peek!
This is fixed in next update which should come pretty soon now (it's under certification process currently).
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
12 Posts

Post 08 Aug 2018, 13:30

thats awesome! thanks for the intel.