[Bug|Java] The problem of the appearance of 3D in the furnace

Archive of bug reports that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
3 Posts

Post 26 Jul 2018, 01:49

As shown, the furnace in combustion state loses 3D material.
2018-07-26_09.43.33.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 26 Jul 2018, 10:37 

You are correct. Thanks for the report.

You can fix this by opening the 3D Blocks zip and navigating to /assets/minecraft/models/block and renaming lit_furnace.json to furnace_on.json

The issue has been fixed in the download.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
3 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2018, 05:06

This problem resolution does not rename lit_furnace.json file to furnace.json (this is my solution in the error reporting comment area).
This is due to the loss of furnace.json in the blockstates folder in PureBDcraft More 3D Blocks MC113.zip, the reason why the loss of 3D is due to combustion is because the furnace under combustion is furnace_on.json in block, not lit_furnace.json in the material package.
So you should copy the furnace of the blockstates folder in the original game material package to the blockstates in the PureBDcraft ***x MC113.zip or the PureBDcraft More 3D Blocks MC113.zip, and change furnace_on in the internal data to lit_furnace and save it.As in the picture.
2018-07-26_09.43.33.png
2018-07-27_12.36.21.png
QQ图片20180727125420.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2018, 08:36

Have you tried re-downloading the 3D Blocks Addon?
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2018, 10:18

As I already stated this issue is already fixed in the download.

However, I'll point out it has nothing to do with the blockstate file.

The issue was solely to do with the fact the model for the active furnace hadn't been renamed with the MC1.13 changes (i.e. it was still lit_furnace instead of furnace_on).

Blockstate files aren't required to be present to change models as Minecraft resourcepacks use a hierarchical loading order (i.e. if a folder is missing in one resourcepack, it will look in the pack below, etc. until it reaches Mojang's "default" pack).
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin