problems with loaden sphax in minecraft

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
2 Posts

Post 20 Sep 2013, 09:47

when i load sphax into minecraft he begins with loading!
but when i'm fished!

i don't get to see sphax

when i load only sphax without mods its works!

gr dutchnerd
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 21 Sep 2013, 10:00

Either assign more RAM or use a lower resolution.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
2 Posts

Post 21 Sep 2013, 23:28

Its not the ram the game don't crach! I click on the texture pack and hè start with loading when hè finishes the game don't switch to sphax but i can still play the game.
47 Posts

Post 22 Sep 2013, 01:25

dutchnerd wrote:
Its not the ram the game don't crach! I click on the texture pack and hè start with loading when hè finishes the game don't switch to sphax but i can still play the game.
Could you elaborate on the problem, and be more clear? Sorry if you are poor at English, but it really helps us if you can use correct grammar and spelling as much as you can.

Edit:

Well, I somehow spammed the same message three times, so I fixed that...
"Cocoa Beans now grow on Jungle Logs!" - ThnxCya
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 22 Sep 2013, 10:06 

I understand his issue and my reply pretty much remains the same.

I never said you did crash, but did you even try to take the steps I suggested?

When Minecraft won't change texturepack it is usually because you do not have enough resources available to run that specific texture pack either due to VideoRAM (which you can't do anything about), System RAM (which you can try giving more to Minecraft if available), or you'll need to use a lower resolution so less resources are required.

The only other alternative you can try is to open the resourcepack and delete the clay folder from /assets/minecraft/mcpatcher/ctm/clay as that uses up a ton of resources by itself.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin