Adding new textures to Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack 1.6.4

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
9 Posts

Post 30 Sep 2013, 01:38

I recently installed userfulfoods mod to my server and game and found the sphax texture pack for it but I have no idea how to add the textures to the resource pack, every-time i try it never shows up so I'm sure I need help with this please ^_^

I'm sure this has already been answered by other smarter then me but I was wondering is there is way to add these new textures for usefulfoods to the pack?
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 30 Sep 2013, 02:18

Since you said "resource pack" I'm assuming you're using MC v1.6 or higher

If that's the case, then simply open both the base v1.6 or higher Sphax Texture Pack and your usefulfoods patch archives. Then drag the contents of the usefulfoods archive into the base Sphax texture pack. Drop the patched archive into your resourcepacks folder and you should be good to go. One thing to note, if there is no "assets" folder inside the usefulfoods texture patch, then it's probably not compatible with MC v1.6 or higher.
9 Posts

Post 30 Sep 2013, 02:23

Aedaeum wrote:
Since you said "resource pack" I'm assuming you're using MC v1.6 or higher

If that's the case, then simply open both the base v1.6 or higher Sphax Texture Pack and your usefulfoods patch archives. Then drag the contents of the usefulfoods archive into the base Sphax texture pack. Drop the patched archive into your resourcepacks folder and you should be good to go. One thing to note, if there is no "assets" folder inside the usefulfoods texture patch, then it's probably not compatible with MC v1.6 or higher.
Thanks for the reply, I just had a look and It doesn't have assets folder like you mentioned, so I'm guessing it won't work, would you know if it will be updated?
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 30 Sep 2013, 02:25

Can you give me a link to the useful foods patch? Not the file, but the forum link/page where you found it.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 30 Sep 2013, 03:26 

Ah, ok, It's on our old forum.

Sorry, it's probably not going to get updated by the author. If you want to use those textures you'll have to use minecraft 1.5 or learn how to unstitch them yourself (https://twitter.com/Dinnerbone/statuses ... 5647561728)

You can also make a request in the requests section if you so desire :)
9 Posts

Post 30 Sep 2013, 05:05

Thanks Aedaeum ^_^

I'll see what happens but I might need to request someone to do it for me, not much experince i this kind of thing *^_^*
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 30 Sep 2013, 05:08

[Marked as Answered]

You're very welcome :)