Issue with FTB Ultimate

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
8 Posts

Post 03 Oct 2013, 01:56

Hey there all,

I just fired up FTB Ultimate today for the first time. I selected Sphax 128x and headed into the game.

When I got there, I found that 95% of the textures don't seem to work. For instance the chest looks beautiful, but all the ground, trees, ores, rocks, etc etc look pretty much like vanilla.

Just to make sure I then loaded up Sphax 256 and it has the same issue. Rinse and repeat for 512x.

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks guys! :)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
29 Posts

Post 03 Oct 2013, 05:45

Did you get the 1.5.2 version? That is normally the issue when you have what you are describing. Where the GUIs textured?
I have too much spare time...
8 Posts

Post 03 Oct 2013, 12:08

The GUI was indeed textured.

I downloaded the FTB client, which I'm told installs the 1.5.2 version itself, unless I was mislead.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 12 Oct 2013, 11:13

Bit late to answer this, but you need to download the PureBDcraft textures for 1.5.2 first and install the FTB texture patch in to it then place that in the texturepack folders.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
8 Posts

Post 14 Oct 2013, 18:05 

Thank you for the reply.

For the time being though, due to the tons of issues I'm having just getting it to work on my computer I've given up on FTB.

Instead I'm putting together my own personal pack of mods that are compatible with Sphax.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 14 Oct 2013, 21:34

Darkranger85 wrote:
Instead I'm putting together my own personal pack of mods that are compatible with Sphax.
tbh, that's probably the best way to do it, that way you know if it's your fault if something is missing or not.