Balkon's Weapons Mod Patch -NOT- Working?

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
16 Posts

Post 03 Oct 2013, 12:41

Alrighty, so. I'm having an issue with this patch and I have no idea why! I'm pretty knowledgeable with this sort of stuff, and I've already successfully patched plenty of other mods I'm using without a problem. However, this particular one is seemingly all sorts of bugged out...

I tried attaching my texture pack to this post, but... 30 minutes later it was still saying it was uploading, and ate my post in the process... woo. :-/

Anywho, things I -have- done:

• I downloaded 1.6.2 and am of course running 1.6.2 MC as well.

• I downloaded the x128 resolution patch for my x128 Sphax resource pack.

• I properly applied the patch in the correct location, and even checked into the core folders where everything was supposed to wind up, and found that everything was in fact, in proper place.

Everything's where it belongs, yet it's not working with me at all. I log into my game, and everything Balkon's related is unpatched. None of my other patches are giving me any fuss, either. Any idea what might be plaguing me here? :c

Thread I'm coming from: https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... 22-20.html

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who helps me out, here!

I uploaded my texture pack to my drop box, for now, since uploading it here for some reason really just... would not work. If you want a peek at my texture pack to see for yourselves how everything is placed, be my guest!

[link removed - it is against the License to redistribute the base texturepack]
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 03 Oct 2013, 12:44 

I've checked your setup (before removing your link) and yes it's right compared to the release thread, but the release thread zips are wrong.

The 128x is missing the /assets/weaponmod/textures/items folder and inversely the 64x pack is missing the /assets/weaponmod/textures/entity folder. This is likely what is causing issues.

Please report it to crumbl3d in the Balkon's patch thread that you linked before.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin