Missing Furnace GUI texture

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
2 Posts

Post 29 Jul 2018, 22:05

This is my first time posting in this forum for support, so please don't get to frustrated if I don't present all of the necessary information up front.

I have downloaded the most recent version of the Sphax PureBD craft 64x resource pack for MC 1.12.2. I am missing the furnace GUI texture and I'm wondering if there is something I've done wrong. There should hopefully be a screen shot attached if I managed to do that correctly. Please let me know if you need any more information (where to find it would also be helpful).

I have mods installed but no textures for them, the install of the pack is freshly downloaded and installed according to the instructions provided.
2018-07-29_17.50.46.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 30 Jul 2018, 14:23

Considering 64x is the most popular resolution for modded play it's highly unlikely the texture is missing from the pack.

Open the zip and navigate to /assets/minecraft/textures/gui/container/furance.png to check.

It's possible you have a mod that's, for some reason, overwriting the GUI.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
2 Posts

Post 30 Jul 2018, 20:56

HanFox wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 14:23
Considering 64x is the most popular resolution for modded play it's highly unlikely the texture is missing from the pack.

Open the zip and navigate to /assets/minecraft/textures/gui/container/furance.png to check.

It's possible you have a mod that's, for some reason, overwriting the GUI.
I just checked and unfortunately I do have that png file, Im unsure why a mod would be overriding to the defult texture. Maybe seeing my modlist will help?
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 4.52.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 4.54.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 4.54.44 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 31 Jul 2018, 09:15

I don't see any mods that I know would cause an issue, but I don't know every mod.

Unless anyone else knows, you're going to be stuck disabling mods until you find the culprit.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 25 Aug 2018, 22:30 

So I hope you've found the fix by now, but Novamanga took a look and found that:
Novamanga wrote:
Found the issue is with the mod HammerCore. To fix go into the config and change the follow line:

# Replace vanilla furnace and brewing stand progress bars to use smooth rendering? [default: true]
B:"Smooth Vanilla Guis"=false

This fixes the GUI issue.

Novamanga