Error

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
27 Posts

Post 15 Sep 2018, 22:18

hello @ all,

I have the following problem.

my buddy and my son always get DC, but not me.
Error message:

[00:02:31] [JM-task-20/FATAL] [CodeChickenLib]: A CCL controlled model has been improperly handled by someone and will NOT be rendered. No more information available.

MFG Denjo
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 16 Sep 2018, 12:46

From what I'm aware that specific error message doesn't actually disconnect or crash people it just makes that specific task for CodeChickenLib fail.

There's really no specific information related to the message available, but it's likely the disconnect is happening due to something else.

Maybe the RAM assigned to MC is filling up. If they have F3 open and in the top left there's a % for memory. Does it consistently get close to 100%? If it does they need to assign more and maybe add some other Java arguments to try and make the garbage collector more stable. I generally use (whether these are good or not is debatable, but my experience is generally fairly smooth):

Code: Select all

-XX:+UseG1GC -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=2147483646 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M
How is the server hosted? Maybe the server doesn't have enough resources assigned to it.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
27 Posts

Post 17 Sep 2018, 04:16 

Moin,

That's what I thought, our PC all have 16 GB RAM and we assigned 10 gb for Minecraft.

Hm the hoster is g-portal, we have booked 4 seats and with 1 GB RAM, I have booked 2 GB in addition but according to Front we already use about 3.75 GB ...