Issues with loading Tekxit 3 Sphax pack

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
1 Post

Post 20 Feb 2020, 20:41

When trying to load the pack with the add on it will always switch back to default textures. I am using the newest version of Tekxit on minecraft 1.12.2. I have tried allocating 8gb of ram to 16gb of ram and not a single resoultion (128x, 64x, 32x and 16x) will work. The pack itself without the add on does work. I tried to remove all the mods, load the game, add the texture pack and addon, add the mods back and reload the game and this error came up (attached). By doing this it seems it may be an issue with certain mod packs, and I don't know what to do. I will also attach a log file of the game after trying to load the packs. OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_F5 was used. I have also searched about and any solutions I found did not work.
My PC specs are:
Show
I7 9700k @4.7Ghz, EVGA SC gtx 1080, corsair 32gb ram, Asus prime z390 a, windows 10 64bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 21 Feb 2020, 09:22 

Try disabling Mipmaps in your Options.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Supporter
1 Post

Post 25 Apr 2020, 12:33

HanFox wrote:
21 Feb 2020, 09:22
Try disabling Mipmaps in your Options.
Hello i have the same problem and i had disabeld the mipmaps option but it dosen´t work