Skeleton having weird textures on armour

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
3 Posts

Post 06 Jun 2020, 08:26

So i have installed the latest version of optifine and have a 256x purebdcraft texture pack with all the addons installed but the skeletons all seem to be wearing purple and black armour along with their quivers, is there an issue with my texture pack or one of the addons maybe?

Also no idea how to add images so i've added them as attachments instead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 06 Jun 2020, 08:56

Are you definitely using the latest OptiFine (1.15.2_HD_U_G1_pre21)?

Can you provide the latest.log from your logs folder?

Do you still get the issue if you remove all the addons?
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
3 Posts

Post 06 Jun 2020, 09:20

I think this is the right log for my client, and the optifine i'm using was the only one i saw for this version of minecraft on the optifine site. And yes the error still persists with only the standard texture pack on all the sizes i currently have in my resource packs folder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 Posts

Post 06 Jun 2020, 09:42 

ugh nevermind, i'm an idiot... For future reference if anyone else has this bug, just close the game to desktop and re launch it, it reloaded the textures fully now and spawning in a load of skeletons i've yet to have any purple textured ones. Sorry to be a bother lol.
7 Posts

Post 26 Oct 2020, 05:12

StarlightBurst wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 09:42
For future reference if anyone else has this bug, just close the game to desktop and re launch it, it reloaded the textures fully now
Thanks for this thread.

Just came back to Minecraft after a 5 year hiatus and was suffering this problem while testing out a new world with data packs. Thought it may have been a conflict with the texture pack or something, but it seems like it's just some loading error if you enable the texture pack without reloading the entire game.

Now the question is if this is an MC bug or texture pack bug..