Resource reload failed

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
1 Post

Post 24 Jun 2020, 19:39

Hello.
I downloaded PureBDcraft 512x on 1.15 version of Minecraft. When I wanted to turn on the resource pack on this version, the message appeared and texturepack was set to default. Could you help me? What's the problem?
Regards :)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6614 Posts

Post 24 Jun 2020, 19:53 

Your graphics card can't handle the pixel size of the texture atlas Minecraft is trying to create, as it stitches all the blocks and items in to one big sheet.

Use lower resolution textures.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
1 Post

Post 08 Aug 2020, 23:09

HanFox wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 19:53
Your graphics card can't handle the pixel size of the texture atlas Minecraft is trying to create, as it stitches all the blocks and items in to one big sheet.

Use lower resolution textures.
I have the same issue "Resource Reload Failed". My texture pack is Patrix1.15.2 128x. I run a RTX2080ti, Ryzen 9 3900x and 64gb of RAM with 32gb allocated to minecraft Optifine 1.15.2... So I would have to say that this error is not due to a Graphics card that cannot handle the texture pack. At least in my case anyway. Any other solution?