PureBDCraft not working whilst in game

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
1 Post

Post 29 Jul 2020, 20:39

I'm using the Technic Launcher and Attack of the B Team Mod Pack and when downloading PureBDCraft texture packs (at this point I've tried 512, 128 and 64 bit as well as downloading the different versions; i.e. MC1.16, MC1.15) it loads correctly on the Minecraft Menu, however when I start the actual game it's reverted back to vanilla textures. I've also gave Minecraft more RAM as suggested in the Installation Guide.

I can't figure out why it's seemingly working whilst in the Minecraft menu (i.e. when setting up the world/menu etc). but not when I'm in game. Any help would be appreciated! It's the first time I've played Minecraft in years so it could very well be a user error.

I will also say that I can get the texture pack to work in Vanilla Minecraft without using a Launcher, but I'd like to play using a Launcher/Mod Packs.
BDcraft Web Admin
6592 Posts

Post 30 Jul 2020, 07:09 

A screenshot and your latest.log would be helpful.

The game can't revert back to normal whilst loading a world though. The only time the game does anything with resourcepacks is when it's loading to the menu, or when you click the okay button on the resourcepack screen.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin