Missing textures

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
3 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2021, 23:49

Hey, hope all is well. I’m Playing on ps5 bedrock with resolution set to the one before max on purebdcraft. Iv noticed missing textures when it comes to animals, some mobs like zombies and skeletons, some blocks like stone and cobble, and grass blocks. Also some tools and all unmined ores. I don’t have any other texture pack installed. Any suggestions on how I might be able to fix this?
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2021, 23:53

Try deleting the pack via your Options > Storage and redownloading it from the marketplace.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
3 Posts

Post 04 Feb 2021, 00:01

Just deleted it including the UI and downloaded it again. Still encountered the same problem. I’m getting these problems on my realm. I also just started up a new world and everything worked fine there. Only having trouble with my realm at the moment
3 Posts

Post 04 Feb 2021, 00:18 

Fixed by going to pencil icon on the realm before opening. Had to activate texture pack directly from there and not from general settings.