Extreme performance loss

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
2 Posts

Post 01 Aug 2021, 09:45

When ever i use any of the PureBDcraft texture packs on Java I have my game either crash or drop down to 1-2 fps. I have a somewhat mid range pc so i was expecting to be able to run the texture pack fine so is there anything that i might have done wrong or what? I have added more Ram to minecraft aswell hoping that would work but it didnt. I had also tried this texture pack on its older versions on the correct version of minecraft but with the same outcome of it either crashing or having 1-2 fps.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6618 Posts

Post 01 Aug 2021, 09:48 

Check the "Show Low FPS / poor performance on good hardware" section of this thread:
help-centre-f4/java-installation-patchi ... t1093.html
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
2 Posts

Post 01 Aug 2021, 10:04

HanFox wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 09:48
Check the "Show Low FPS / poor performance on good hardware" section of this thread:
help-centre-f4/java-installation-patchi ... t1093.html
Thanks for this and the fast response, it worked. Sorry for not seeing that solution before asking.
1 Post

Post 07 Nov 2021, 23:53

Is there a version of that for the Windows 10/11 version? I recently downloaded both Vanilla and Pure... both are fine for a minute or two and then go down to 1-2 fps. I am running v1.17.41 with 8 GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super, and AMD Rysen 3500 6-Core. I don't think I should be having issues with anything Minecraft-based.

UPDATE: Found the post in the forum. Turning down to x128 helped bunches! Thank you. I wouldn't have found it without this post making me think.