1.17.1 Purebd and Optifine crash 3 seconds after entering world

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
3 Posts

Post 14 Sep 2021, 12:31

Every time I launch MC with both Optifine and Purebd texture packs I suffer an immediate CTD followed by the launcher opening and shooting a crashlog. I have looked through the forums for a couple of hours and tried to find solutions, updated drivers, tried disabling addons, and running in administrator mode. I'm fresh out of ideas this is just above my ken.

Minecraft 1.17.1;
PureBd 128, 256
Optifine: G9 and H1 Pre 1

Crash Reports from 256 + G9

I have tried in multiple configurations with the same issue either works fine alone, neither works they crash together.

DxDiag and Crashlog attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6620 Posts

Post 14 Sep 2021, 12:44

Can you post your latest.log from when the crash occurs? hs_err_pid's never contain useful information, but sometimes latest.logs show the exact reason.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
3 Posts

Post 17 Sep 2021, 20:41

Heh took me a moment to figure that one out.

Latest.log Attaches as requested. I generated the crash again right before I uploaded it so It should be pretty fresh in the log.

Thanks for putting time into this BTW I know you got a million things you could be doing rather than crawling through my .logs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BDcraft Web Admin
6620 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2021, 16:49

First time I've seen an AMD graphics user with the issue, but maybe try the fix that's been working for Nvidia users from this post:
bug-reports-f3/purebdcraft-117-crashing ... tml#p44143
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
3 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2021, 17:15 

A Gentleman and a Scolar. It worked and I thank you again.