QCraft

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
1 Post

Post 20 Oct 2013, 15:37

A mod, qcraft ( https://qcraft.org/ ) was released just the other day, and it's the best thing ever. Google and Cal Tech (yes, really Google, and really Cal Tech) made an awesome minecraft mod, and it adds accurate quantum physics to minecraft (on a macro level, if you know/care what that means), including observational dependency blocks, superpostitional blocks, entangled blocks, and quantum teleportation. The mod is also officially licensed by Mojang! Anyway, I'm a big fan of Sphax and a crap artist, so I was wondering if someone out there could make a patch for this mod. I think there are only three additional blocks, and like 4 materials, so it wouldn't be too time consuming, right? I don't know. As I said, crap artist, so I wouldn't know. The mod is also being added to Tekkit, so the patch could be used in another release of the Tekkit sphax pack. Thanks in advance if anyone does this!
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 30 Oct 2013, 05:24

This mod is in the new tekkit pack now, so someone should definitely add it
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 17 Dec 2013, 22:27

+1 - Also a hole in my texture packs :( you can immediately tell when you found the ore because it looks absolutely terrible! lol. Thanks for all the work!
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 18 Dec 2013, 19:26

I will also +1 this, I love the concept.
20 Posts

Post 20 Dec 2013, 13:32

ill do it when i have some spare time
Patch Creator
343 Posts

Post 20 Dec 2013, 13:53 

I've started making this patch! And schools out for the winter so.... SPARE TIME AHOY :D
Also HEY DOZID :D You disappeared for ages... welcome back :D Can I help you with ze patch?
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 20 Dec 2013, 19:35

Sparkst3r wrote:
I've started making this patch! And schools out for the winter so.... SPARE TIME AHOY :D
Also HEY DOZID :D You disappeared for ages... welcome back :D Can I help you with ze patch?
Oi, finish ComputerCraft first. :P
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Patch Creator
343 Posts

Post 20 Dec 2013, 19:57

HanFox wrote:
Sparkst3r wrote:
Oi, finish ComputerCraft first. :P
Affirmative, Capt. Han. Will do, sir!
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter