Ars Magica 2

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
25 Posts

Post 14 Dec 2013, 17:56

+1 this is the last major hole in my DW20 pack.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 15 Dec 2013, 22:28

+1 - Also a major hole in my DW20 pack :o
5 Posts

Post 18 Dec 2013, 21:16

They did a very nice job on the mod, and I would love to see this added to the Sphax family.
167 Posts

Post 28 Dec 2013, 17:41

I've made a ars magica patch with the textures of the old thread of ars magica. (https://bdcraft.net/forum/wip-ars-magica) Its compiled out of the old textures on that thread and renamed and resized to 64x.

I made this so i could play with the textures in my singleplayer and thought I might just put it online here so others could enjoy it too...
175 Posts

Post 28 Dec 2013, 18:19

Cool. Will check it out later.
167 Posts

Post 28 Dec 2013, 19:27

BTW not all textures are patches due to the old Arsmagica patch not having that much because that was a WIP. but most of the usable stuff + Mobs are included!!! I could look into making some textures but I'm not sure... I just used the existing ones...
20 Posts

Post 30 Dec 2013, 14:49

it would be awesome to see it in x512
350 Posts

Post 31 Dec 2013, 04:18

Hmm.. I can look into the mod. If its worth doing sure! I'll get back to you when I searched up the mod and seen whether i'm going to do it or not.

EDIT: I have had a look around at the mod and seems really interesting, in fact I am really wanting to play it. I have had a look at the old Ars Magica textures thread and was disappointed to already see one. Although as this one is new version with lots of new items etc. I may still be able to make it. I have already started and there should be textures for it n about 1 - 2 months.

Thanks

~Sillyman34
I'm back <3
5 Posts

Post 31 Dec 2013, 22:17

The mod is a very fun one. We run it with Thaumcraft 4, Blood Magic (which need textured) and Chocolate Quest: Better Dungeons (which also needs a texture pack :P) NintendoFan was working on Blood Magic, and a few others on Better Dungeons.
BDcraft Web Admin
6592 Posts

Post 01 Jan 2014, 00:27 

Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin