Calclavia's MFFS

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
39 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:29

I'm not sure if there's any work on this one at all. Would be great to see it for 1.6.4. Thanks..
MFFS Calclavia's version
Last edited by HanFox on 28 Nov 2013, 18:26, edited 2 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
20 Posts

Post 21 Dec 2013, 12:49

adding it to my todomaybyimnotreallysure list
Patch Contributor
64 Posts

Post 07 Jan 2014, 20:19

Gah, I had worked hard to sort Sparkst3r's textures into the 1.5.x format and now Calclavia changed the file structure again, and not just the header folders like most other mods, the entire structure straight down to the individual textures have all been renamed and resorted, heck I think Calclavia threw away half of the old machines and developed several new machines, I don't think a scrapped together patch of the old textures Sparkst3r created would do, it would cover a few machines, but not many, to make things worse it looks like Calclavia changed the base models on some of the still existing machines which would also make the existing textures unusable. Why must Calclavia have a compulsive need to reorder everything, every release?! Looks like somebody will have to actually apply an artist's touch to this patch. Which won't be me.
Add *sarcasm* tags around everything I say. If that doesn't help *insane in the membrane* works even better. For example: *sarcasm* Mewcats go mew, thought you ought to know *sarcasm*
238 Posts

Post 13 Jan 2014, 01:44

+1 Starting to love this mod
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 17 Mar 2014, 18:30 

https://bdcraft.net/forum/mffs-modular-f ... ystem#null

This is the patch for calclavia's version. Its only in 128x but I made a 64x version. If you need the 64x version I will be more than happy to share it with your over a PM.
Looking for someone to take over my patches. PM me if you're interested.

Need textures re-sized? Feel free to PM me!