feed the beast direwolf20 1.6.4

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 15 Dec 2013, 22:26

I have an updated package that I've put together personally for this - I just haven't had time to put in a formal posting for it - if someone is willing to do that now, then I can give them my package and keep it updated. All I ask is for the smallest acknowledgement of putting it together - I did have to update some of the 1.5 packs to work - but, I'm still testing all the textures and so far so good. PM me plz if you're interested in creating a formal post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
13 Posts

Post 16 Dec 2013, 17:05

LightHero wrote:
I have an updated package that I've put together personally for this - I just haven't had time to put in a formal posting for it - if someone is willing to do that now, then I can give them my package and keep it updated. All I ask is for the smallest acknowledgement of putting it together - I did have to update some of the 1.5 packs to work - but, I'm still testing all the textures and so far so good. PM me plz if you're interested in creating a formal post.
I would happily help but am not too experienced in this sort of thing. I have done some work on texture packs for 1.5 and understand about install paths etc but as far as resource packs go in clueless I'm afraid. I would love to get a mod patch for 1.6 Direwolf and am holding off playing the game until one is released so if there is anything I can do. I know you have done a lot of work on updating Unleashed and I'm sure the community is very grateful for the time you give so thanks very much in advance.
2 Posts

Post 16 Dec 2013, 18:24

so, where can we get this patch at?
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 16 Dec 2013, 20:12

Ok - so, I think I'm going to burn some of my time today to make a post in the mod pack release - bare with me as the post itself will take sometime to make - however, I'll work on that now till it's done. As far as the texture pack, it's pretty much done; as far as I can tell and as much as the community has already done for the individual mods - I just put it together, mostly.
13 Posts

Post 16 Dec 2013, 22:05

LightHero wrote:
Ok - so, I think I'm going to burn some of my time today to make a post in the mod pack release - bare with me as the post itself will take sometime to make - however, I'll work on that now till it's done. As far as the texture pack, it's pretty much done; as far as I can tell and as much as the community has already done for the individual mods - I just put it together, mostly.
All hail lighthero. And the community for contributions :-)
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 16 Dec 2013, 22:43

Update - it's almost done - finishing the credits and I'll post.

How high is the demand for a 64x? I currently only have a 128x - btw, I've noticed that MC 1.6.4 uses less RAM for texture packs. I was using about 8GB for the 128x (on Unleashed) and now I'm using about 4GB for 128x on Direwolf20. I need a demand for the 64x before I create it.
2 Posts

Post 16 Dec 2013, 22:44

You magnificent bastard, your amazing!
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 16 Dec 2013, 23:13

It's been submitted - waiting for Admin approval.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 16 Dec 2013, 23:43 

Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin