Soul Shards: Reborn made by Moze_Intel

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
2 Posts

Post 12 Apr 2014, 18:55

This mod is a remake of the original soul shards mod for 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 the forum can be found at this site

https://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/237 ... o-for-172/

and if someone makes this I would be very pleased if you would do it in 64x thanks in advance and yes I did search the forum page with all the patches and the only soul shard patch I found was the soul shards 2 from the original creator of soul shards.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 12 Apr 2014, 23:05

I believe the original soul shards textures can be ported for this fairly easily. I'm sure HanFox will be around to let you know :)
123 Posts

Post 14 Apr 2014, 11:15

Well...
it'a not that easy, as it sounds.
Because the SSR-Mod have shard-items for each of the 5 tires it has.
For the cage-textures you can use the textures form SS2 (with little renaming).
But the Items...
They have to be remade. It should not be hard to do it, but.. jea.. it have to be done.
18 Posts

Post 15 Apr 2014, 00:47

Awesome, that there is a 1.7 version of this mod. And since I really enjoy this one by myself, I'll look into it when I'm back from holidays... if no one else does. But you have to wait a few weeks.
-Signature-
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 15 Apr 2014, 01:06

@Shigo I'm sure HanFox will get to it before then...
BDcraft Web Admin
6620 Posts

Post 15 Apr 2014, 19:58

I'll do it soon. I was actually planning on it, but decided to hold off until someone actually showed some interest.

It's just kind of funny that someone requested it on the same day I moved house so haven't been able to get on the forums for 3 days ;)
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
2 Posts

Post 15 Apr 2014, 21:50

YEA thank you HanFox can't wait for it