Some requests

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
43 Posts

Post 29 Apr 2014, 08:11

I just joined after having started using the sphax texture packs the other day for my game. I love the look of them, very cool. I was able to get all the related textures for the mods I have currently enabled for my 1.5.2 game which uses the following mods.

Fossils and Archeology, Tinker's Construct, Railcraft, IC2, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, Project: Red, and Natura.

Now sadly as far as I know fossils and archeology due to it having had been out of public eye for so long doesn't have a related Sphax pack but since there's a team trying to get an update for 1.6.4 finally, I was wondering if someone could give the team on the main minecraft forum a small amount of help in getting texture packs set for the mod. This thing wont be for a while yet though so getting that done isn't what I'm after for the moment.

My main request though is to see if there is a Sphax for Natura, as that is one mod (along with Project: Red) that I didn't see a Sphax pack for on the downloads section, I would love to see a pack for Natura and Project: Red if at all possible.