JurassiCraft!

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
4 Posts

Post 05 Oct 2014, 20:31

Another mod that was inspired by Fossils and Archeology Mod has gained quite a bit of attention and I think it would be an awesome idea to have a patch for this mod.

Link: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... ease-daily
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
73 Posts

Post 09 Dec 2014, 14:33

I second this request, even if we can just get the items textured that would be great.
43 Posts

Post 03 Apr 2015, 03:07

Considering the newer builds also merged in bygone age and fossil hunting mods into itself, this gives the jurassicraft mod a lot of stuff to cover, I hope someone takes up the challenge.
45 Posts

Post 13 Apr 2015, 15:45

Well I've got nothing going on today, and I've been meaning to do some more texturing. I'll have a gander at the mod and see what I can get done, even if it's just the ores :)
73 Posts

Post 13 Apr 2015, 17:06

I'm working on the patch for the fossils and archeology mod at the moment, if your interested in helping out.
45 Posts

Post 13 Apr 2015, 18:14

I have no idea where they cross over, but they're merged these days aren't they? I've so far only done one set of the fossils, like so:

73 Posts

Post 13 Apr 2015, 18:28

I don't know, but none of those are in it. Nice skull though!