[64x-128x] Modsauce 2

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
18 Posts

Post 07 Aug 2015, 19:59

I am working on patching this in 128x and 64x right now. I will try to make a post for it when I am done. I am new to all this though so if there is not a mod textured I will not include it in the resourcepack as I don't know how to create textures. But I will try and release what I have when I am done. I will work on 512x, and 32x later.
11 Posts

Post 07 Aug 2015, 23:47

PossessedGamer wrote:
I am working on patching this in 128x and 64x right now. I will try to make a post for it when I am done. I am new to all this though so if there is not a mod textured I will not include it in the resourcepack as I don't know how to create textures. But I will try and release what I have when I am done. I will work on 512x, and 32x later.
<3 u, thanks man for your efforts. i just don't have the time to make 1 and daybreaker was something i gave up on because of time aswell.
18 Posts

Post 08 Aug 2015, 02:49

Well let me upload them to Mega now and I give you full permission to post a thread with the patch. I don't need credit as I just did it for fun but you can give it to me if you want. Also you are welcome, and there are a few mods missing textures as they didn't have a patch yet. Then there is Aroma 1997's Dimensional World the portal blocks are patched but the miner is not and the lighter(or wahtever he calls it) isn't and then the actual portal blocks are purple and black I might delete the patch.Anyways...

Your Welcome,
PossessedGamer

-- edit --

Alright they are done uploading to Mega now.
Hermitcraft Modsauce 2 Sphax(128x) here:
links removed as they break the Terms of Use by redistributing the main PureBDcraft resourcepack ~ HanFox

Hermitcraft Modsauce 2 Sphax(64x) here:
links removed as they break the Terms of Use by redistributing the main PureBDcraft resourcepack ~ HanFox
11 Posts

Post 08 Aug 2015, 03:43

links removed and its 4am here so ill do it tomorrow
BDcraft Web Admin
6592 Posts

Post 08 Aug 2015, 13:49 

If either of you do actually make a valid update can you please post it in the current ModSauce modpack release thread.

Be aware CrakaCrab has already stated his intent to do a patch for MS2, too, in that thread. Hopefully you can all work together instead of releasing 3 packs :)
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin