Just Another Crafting Bench

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
1 Post

Post 13 Nov 2015, 03:49

Hello,

I'm not 100% sure how to do this or how to properly request. I've read the guidelines and a few posts for examples. Hopefully I do it correctly.

(JACB) Just Another Crafting Bench is a mod that adds a crafting bench that keeps it's inventory once the GUI is closed. It only adds one item and that's the crafting bench itself. Currently the texture of the crafting bench is a jungle wood plank as the sides and a normal crafting bench top side as the top. The fact that it's a jungle wood plank is driving me insane, so I have made a guest either to find a texture replacement or request one and as you can tell that finding one has failed and so thus I must request one.

Just Another Crafting Bench
Link: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/project ... ting-bench

Requested Version:

I would also like to request that it be made for 32x as I only use 32x but I'm pretty sure that doesn't even matter since it's only one item.

Another note: Please don't make it just a bdcraft jungle wood plank. I would cry myself to sleep every night if this happened. You aren't a cruel monster are you? I would simply suggest that just making it look like a normal crafting bench would be fine!
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 13 Nov 2015, 16:07 

Having downloaded the .jar provided, I can find no textures or models in it, which suggests that it isn't possible to retexture the block without changing the .class files. Therefore, I don't believe it is possible to create a patch for it.

Edit: it uses the default textures, meaning it's already technically patched. Also, they're oak planks, not jungle ;)