revenge of the c-team

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
6 Posts

Post 13 Feb 2016, 21:20

Could some do a texture pack for revenge of the c-team that is available on the ATlauncher please :D

[link]https://www.atlauncher.com/pack/RevengeoftheCTeam[/link]
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
54 Posts

Post 16 Feb 2016, 09:32

Here's the newest version with all the available textures:

Revenge of the C team [Sphax MC17 64x]
link removed as it breaches the Terms of Use by including the main PureBDcraft resourcepack ~ HanFox

If someone could make up for the missing textures in mods like "Matter Override" and the Coins mod plus the Custom utilities that they have on the side of the inventory bar.
I've also taken some 'Soartex Fanver' mod textures to make the Trash slot look a lot better and the Necromancy Mod. =P

Credits to all the Patches and special thanks to Novamanga for all the Updated textures in FTB Infinity that I've also stolen... =D
6 Posts

Post 16 Feb 2016, 21:43

CrakaCrab wrote:
Here's the newest version with all the available textures:

Revenge of the C team [Sphax MC17 64x]
link removed as it breaches the Terms of Use by including the main PureBDcraft resourcepack ~ HanFox

If someone could make up for the missing textures in mods like "Matter Override" and the Coins mod plus the Custom utilities that they have on the side of the inventory bar.
I've also taken some 'Soartex Fanver' mod textures to make the Trash slot look a lot better and the Necromancy Mod. =P

Credits to all the Patches and special thanks to Novamanga for all the Updated textures in FTB Infinity that I've also stolen... =D
think that had the main textures in it
54 Posts

Post 16 Feb 2016, 23:42

=P Ops.. LOL I uploaded this straight from my texturepacks folder. So this one is the one without the Sphax main textures in it. Sry people.

Show
1 Post

Post 19 Feb 2016, 07:33

Any chance you have a x128 version?
1 Post

Post 20 Feb 2016, 08:49

I got the texture pack, but really many blocks dont change, even grass or wood not.
Hope you got a fix or what raven asked, a x128 version :)
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 25 Feb 2016, 10:27 

Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin