Minefrench Custome Mods Pack Missing Textures

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
8 Posts

Post 25 May 2016, 15:34 

I did not know if I had created a topic for each mod and flooding the forum so i created a small issue with any mods.
called me and I would make separate subject if there is a problem

Hi folks I come to you in the forum
leaving you a list of mods popular enough that
I use in my personal mod pack.

if the people of the communities Bdcraft its kind enough
to help me finish I would be very grateful.

The mods his smallish other pretty big
you have to see if you are able to do
in this list if the challenges motivates you :)

my texture pack is created in 1.7.2 / 1.7.10 + and is quality 64px
all the mods already texture of my pack its textures from the fofo of bdcraft.
thank you again for superb texture pack
and communities to know you huge addition of mods.

I have checked the forum for my missing texture but some in his work modwip or demand / expectation
or just about anything to find mods in the forum.

thank you all in advance has been participating in the creation of missing texture

Sorry for my bad english im (Québécois) [Ca][Fr] im use google traduction ... x)

ModPack Texture 129/142 mods :)

missing mod texture list

Show

a big thank you to the people who can help me with my missing texture :)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
189 Posts

Post 09 Jun 2016, 20:42

I'll look around for any texture packs that support the other mods,but,i believe either the Sphax patch for Yogscast Complete or SkyFactory 2 have textures for MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod.I could've sworn i saw a Poke-something patch somewhere..I dont remember.Hope this helps.
Yogscast Complete Patch:[link]https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... t2859.html[/link]
SkyFactory 2 Patch:[link]https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... t2007.html[/link]
you can find the files under "assets/cfm"just copy-paste the folder into your main Sphax texture pack in the location of where your modpack is installed.On Windows,you can easily get to this by using the Run program,and typing in "%appdata%"i am unsure of any other operating system. :)

-- edit --

I just released a Patch for ShinyFood Mod.It is being approved by Moderators right now.I'll update this reply to include a link to the patch when it is approved.
Makes Sphax patches occassionally.
8 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2016, 00:27

Hi and thank you very much to you in the first place

well then i check the package you send my highest
but it does not have texture so I need

for mod (Shinnyfood) would be its great,
im wait with your pack again thank you for your participation it is very apreciate

sorry for my english im french x)
189 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2016, 19:57

Apparently,my original post for ShinyFoods didn't match requirements.I have read the requirements needed,and made a new post which fixes those issues.I'll let you know if the new post gets approved.Expect an answer on that tomorrow.Or,you could just check the releases for mod patches.I can,however give you a sneak peek at it with an image.Let me know if this is what you wanted:
Image Link:https://goo.gl/c55PZo
I'll look into getting Patches done for the other mods.How you install the ShinyFoods patch by the way,is just opening the zip file,clicking on "assets",then just copy the "shinyfoods" folder to your desktop,then just cut it from your desktop into the Sphax texture pack.

PS,i understand you were having issues finding the "cfm"folder in the patch links i sent you.So,i put a copy of my "cfm" folder in a zip file and uploaded it to my Google Drive.The folder is actually from a personal Sphax pack of mine for another Modpack.

"cfm"folder link: [link]https://goo.gl/OBzBfi[/link]

-- edit --

HanFox is probably going to check it soon.In a Private Message,Han told me i needed to add the pack.mcmeta and pack.png files to the zip folder.I have done that and got back to HanFox.After my patch thread or post gets approved,if it does,i'll talk to Han about maybe helping me out with some of the other mods.We'll see if Han gets back to me on the ShinyFood patch first,though.

-- edit --

Hey HanFox wrote me back on Private Messaging.He approved my patch for ShinyFoods.Han told me to fix the Preview.I did.It was an extra bracket at the end of the URL that wasn't supposed to be there.I'll see about getting in touch with Han to help me do some of the other mods...I've never seen them on Patches Release at all before...I have all summer pretty much.

Here is the link to the patch page:
https://bdcraft.net/community/post32888.html#p32888
Hope you enjoy adding this to your Sphax pack however you do it.I'll get to work on whatever mod i can.(and contacting HanFox)

-- edit --

I contacted HanFox.Hopefully Han reads the private message.I did link Han directly to here.If he does look into it,this would most likely be where HanFox comes first.I cannot guarantee anything though.But,i'll be checking my e-mail quite frequently for the next few days.In fact,i'll go check it now.

-- edit --

Looks like i can do More Materials..I'll work on that while i wait for Han to write me back.
8 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2016, 22:02

Perfect thank you I'll wait for your new

I'm testing the textures shinnyfood and it works properly thank you again

and thank you for your time
189 Posts

Post 11 Jun 2016, 02:40

I won't be working on finishing the More Materials textures today.I will try to find time tomorrow.Actually,I was just thinking about earlier when I was looking at the missing textures list,and saw Coolers.I looked at it then on it's thread,thought,"nah.i can't do this"I just decided I'd do it.I was looking at pictures of Coolers just now.Some Coolers are Metal.I'm pretty sure if I get enough time,I'll be able to look at the files and see how hard it is.But nothing's impossible ;)
8 Posts

Post 11 Jun 2016, 10:32

ok I'll wait for the pach moremathrialmod thank you again for the time on my missing texture

that is really apreciate
189 Posts

Post 11 Jun 2016, 18:38

Okay,just looked at the forum page for Coolers again.Turns out they're just all the wool colors.That will Be EASY to texture.Although I need to wait until I finish morematerials before I start.Btw,HanFox wrote me back...He doesn't take requests for patches and never has.Although I do have a backup plan,I'll need to wait to do it.

-- edit --

I need to ask what version of Coolers Mod are you using?
8 Posts

Post 12 Jun 2016, 00:30

im use cooler-1.7.2-1.1.3.1
189 Posts

Post 12 Jun 2016, 14:54

Okay