Tinker's Construct

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
72 Posts

Post 13 Aug 2013, 19:22

I'd like to second this request --- Tinker's Construct is fantastic and the current patch is out-of-date. I know all the parts make it a pain to texture, but it's definitely one of the most popular/promising mods out there!
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting, conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2013, 08:02

This is a pack I,ve made for a few of my friends and myself we have been using on a my own server. Due to the requests being made I thought I'd put it out there.

This is my first attempt at a texture pack so any constructive criticism is welcome.

I've updated the original pack made by Minermiah and added all the new items.

Moved download to Released Patches thread

Credits

Sphax for an awesome texture pack

Minermiah for the the original Tinkers textures

AranaPreta for the bow and scythe textures

Crumbl3d for the hammer

Most of this is not my original art but I have taken the time to chop and recolour all the items. Please do not ask me to resize this as there are over a 1000 files here. Enjoy,

Novamanga
Last edited by Novamanga on 16 Aug 2013, 17:44, edited 3 times in total.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2013, 13:34

Novamanga wrote:
This is a pack I,ve made for a few of my friends and myself we have been using on a my own server. Due to the requests being made I thought I'd put it out there.

Show
This is my first attempt at a texture pack so any constructive criticism is welcome.

I've updated the original pack made by Minermiah and added all the new items.

Download

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5h1 ... MI5rQ&dl=1

Credits

Sphax for an awesome texture pack

Minermiah for the the original Tinkers textures

AranaPreta for the bow and scythe textures

Crumbl3d for the hammer

Most of this is not my original art but I have taken the time to chop and recolour all the items. Please do not ask me to resize this as there are over a 1000 files here. Enjoy,

Novamanga
Would you be interested in creating your own WIP thread and update this to be compatible with 1.6?
Last edited by Aedaeum on 14 Aug 2013, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiler
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2013, 15:27

Aedaeum I was going to do the 1.6.2 patch when it came out on FTB but will download the latest mod release and have a look.

Would you like me to start a WIP thread for this 1.5.2 patch?
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2013, 16:22

Novamanga wrote:
Aedaeum I was going to do the 1.6.2 patch when it came out on FTB but will download the latest mod release and have a look.

Would you like me to start a WIP thread for this 1.5.2 patch?
Since you plan on updating it, yes, I think that would allow users more access to this patch. Thanks :)