Payment options?

Archives of Cubik PRO purchase support tickets

Now support is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
2 Posts

Post 20 Apr 2014, 20:29

Well I didn't find an entry in the FAQ and didn't find something on the forum so I thought I might post it myself.
So my problem is: I LOVE BDcraft and want to get the Bdcraft Cubik but i am not 18 yet which means I can't use PayPal and my parents don't want an account because of reasons I don't know and I can't get them to make one.
So my question is: Would it be possible to add the option of a paysafecard payment system? I know that you lose about 10-20% of the money when using paysafecards but i would then donate the leftover money from the card.

Thanks for a reply whether be it a "Oui, on peut faire ça" or a "Non, cela n'est pas possible"
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 21 Jan 2015, 13:38 

Hi,

Sorry but only Paypal is supported currently. More payment services may be added in the future but nothing planned yet.

-- 21 Jan 2015, 13:38 --

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that BDcraft.net now supports Paysafecard, Neosurf cards and Zeevex cards as payment solutions (as well as Audiotel, SMS+, Internet+, Belfius, Sofort, ...). To proceed, just select "Check out with Hipay" and select your favorite payment solution.

Please note that the final price depends on the commission took by the various proposed brokers.

For information, the cheapest solution remains Paypal. ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?