Paying with PaySafeCard

Archives of Cubik PRO purchase support tickets

Now support is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
37 Posts

Post 18 Nov 2014, 20:26

Have you integrate it to the site? I wait more then a month :(
Last edited by LaurensTKPP on 02 Feb 2015, 06:35, edited 1 time in total.
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 09 Jan 2015, 00:19

Paysafecard is VERY slow on communications and my account is still not validated... I'm still waiting for an access to develop the integration of their API.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
37 Posts

Post 17 Jan 2015, 20:19

Sphax wrote:Paysafecard is VERY slow on communications and my account is still not validated... I'm still waiting for an access to develop the integration of their API.
*Spambot activated* Is PaySafeCard now avaiable to buy BdCraft Cubik Pro *Spambot deactivated*

Dutch/Nederlands:
Heb je PaySafeCard toegevoegt als betaalmiddel voor Cubik Pro D:
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 21 Jan 2015, 13:39 

No it's not available yet. If you want Cubik PRO, it would be faster to use Paypal...

-- 21 Jan 2015, 13:39 --

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that BDcraft.net now supports Paysafecard, Neosurf cards and Zeevex cards as payment solutions (as well as Audiotel, SMS+, Internet+, Belfius, Sofort, ...). To proceed, just select "Check out with Hipay" and select your favorite payment solution.

Please note that the final price depends on the commission took by the various proposed brokers.

For information, the cheapest solution remains Paypal. ;)
Have you tried Cubik?
37 Posts

Post 01 Feb 2015, 22:17

10th February I gonna buy BDcraft Cubik Pro and AniMaker :)
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 01 Feb 2015, 22:46

Thanks ;)

For Animaker you should probably wait for the first tutorial to be sure that you need it ;)
Have you tried Cubik?
37 Posts

Post 02 Feb 2015, 06:42

In 1.9, you can possible change models from mobs. Can you use Cubik or do you need an other programm?

In 1.9 kun je waarschijnlijk de models van mobs veranderen. Kan je daarvoor Cubik gebruiken of heb je daar een ander programma voor nodig?
211 Posts

Post 02 Feb 2015, 06:58

LaurensTKPP wrote:In 1.9, you can possible change models from mobs. Can you use Cubik or do you need an other programm?
Impossible to say 100% for sure, but it is presumed that it will use the same format as blocks and items, for the sake of consistency. There may be some differences since supposedly we will be able to do animations as well.
"I feel nostalgia as a standard action."
- Wil Wheaton
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 02 Feb 2015, 07:47

Cubik will be rapidly compatible with Minecraft Entities (that means Cubik Pro will be able to export Minecraft entities).

To animate those entities, I can't say yet how that will work exactly so I don't know when a BDcraft tool will be available to edit those. It all depends on the format Mojang make. ;)
Have you tried Cubik?