Cubik Pro Purchase Possibilities

Archives of Cubik PRO purchase support tickets

Now support is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
11 Posts

Post 23 Nov 2014, 01:30

Hey there,

hopefully I'm at the right place here. I already worked with the Lite version of Cubik and really enjoyed the creation of own models. But the mess with the uv mapping by manipilating the json file is, well, a mess xD. So I wanted to buy the Pro version. But I got a problem: I can't purchase via PayPal due to my parents ("Purchasing throught the internet will rip off my money"). They would kill me if I create my own PayPal account (and thats definitely not the goal that I wanted to reach), so is there some other way to obtain a Pro version? Maybe doing some dish washing or cleaning up your houses? :D ...... Now seriously, I would be great if there would be (the only thing that I can offer is Paysafe, donno if you know that)

Have a nice weekend
Sven
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 23 Nov 2014, 15:28 

Paysafe card payments is planned but not before several months...
You know that you can pay with a Credit Card via PayPal without having a PayPal account?
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
11 Posts

Post 23 Nov 2014, 20:20

Sphax wrote:Paysafe card payments is planned but not before several months...
You know that you can pay with a Credit Card via PayPal without having a PayPal account?
But my parents won't let me use their credit cards online because they are scared of all that online banking things. That's my problem D: Isn't there seriously no other method? Because I do not want to wait for several months to finally be able to use Cubik Pro.
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 23 Nov 2014, 21:51

No sorry, there are no other ways currently...

You can ask your parent and explain them that the purchase is not secured by BDcraft.net (which is unknown for them) but by Paypal which is the 1st website for digital payments (and which is used and owned by eBay).

Or you can wait. ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
11 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 06:59

Gonna try it, hopefully they'll do it
11 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 16:30

Bad news >.> I can tell them as much as I want my parents just dont trust in all of that internet payment.

But I had an idea. I really badly want that program, so would it be ok for you if I'll send you a paysafecard code, you'll check if it works (I will definitely give you a correct code, I am not that kind of person. I could already have downloaded a torret but I want to help you guys xD) and if the code is correct you can send me more instructions (a email would be fine for that) on how to download the pro version.
Hopefully you'll agree :) you would make me REALLY happy ^^
211 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 17:36

No offence intended. Your parents are not too bright. All forms of non-cash payment, goes through the internet. The only difference between using a debit or credit card online is you don't have to swipe it. If your parents are worried about online buying, then they best not ever use a card in any store, anywhere.

Remind them that the largest card information breach happened at Target, with cards that were used in store and not online. Statistically, you are safer from theft by buying things online. And as Sphax said, its through PayPal, which is the largest, most trusted, online money... thing, out there. Honestly, Id put more trust in PayPal than any credit card.
"I feel nostalgia as a standard action."
- Wil Wheaton
11 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 17:42

I know that I already told them that buying things online os statistically safer than any normal payment. But they don't listen to me. Even knowing that I know much more about internet and computers than them, I mean, I installed all of our computers and configured the router. But still they think I am living in some kind of fantasy world where people do not try to steal information throught the internet
211 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 17:51

Ironically I recently read something about parents being unwilling to learn about technology, and how it is causing a divide in families. Unlucky for my child, I work in the field of IT, so when she is older and using the internet, she won't be able to get away from anything.

Worst case. Black mail them and say you will open up your computers to hackers! =D
No, don't do that... That would be bad... -_-!

Really though. seems like your only option is to get one of them visa pre-paid cards. Use it then toss it. Though don't you have to be 18 for that? I duno...
"I feel nostalgia as a standard action."
- Wil Wheaton
11 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 17:53

They definitely are unwilling to learn about the new technologies >.> probably they feel uncomfortable to learn the new things donno.... I cant unterstand it