Varied Commodities [1.11.2] [64x] [32x]

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
1 Post

Post 07 Jul 2017, 19:16

Remember Custom Npcs? Well, the mod split off when the 1.11.2 update hit. Now there are two mods: Custom Npcs, which include the main bits of the mod, and Varied Commodities, which contain the now ugly armors and weapons. Fortunately, though, this meant that Noppes could add a whole load of new items to this mod, and that's precisely what he did.

I was hoping someone could make a 64x or 32x resource pack for Varied Commodities. After all, that is why I'm here.

Here is the link to Noppes' download for Varied Commodities:
https://www.kodevelopment.nl/minecraft/v ... /downloads

Thank you for reading,

Sponge Guy
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
109 Posts

Post 04 Jan 2018, 16:16

Ugh, sorry I caught up to this mod late. Only a few 'Furniture items" that need adjusting to Sphax Style. My own #1 priority in doing myself then see if it passes is the dam crafting table! Noppes always had a lot of weapons and armor for RP. I been looking at them and seeing about updating to Sphax Style which not easy with my current photo program but giving it a whirl. So wish me luck? Yeah not much confidence but trying!

EDIT: There is an old resourcepack for 1.7.2 before the split. I am going check on it and see if can be updated on my own here. Yeah I have a good reference!
109 Posts

Post 26 Jan 2018, 13:13

SpongeGuy wrote:
Remember Custom Npcs? Well, the mod split off when the 1.11.2 update hit. Now there are two mods: Custom Npcs, which include the main bits of the mod, and Varied Commodities, which contain the now ugly armors and weapons. Fortunately, though, this meant that Noppes could add a whole load of new items to this mod, and that's precisely what he did.

I was hoping someone could make a 64x or 32x resource pack for Varied Commodities. After all, that is why I'm here.

Here is the link to Noppes' download for Varied Commodities:
https://www.kodevelopment.nl/minecraft/v ... /downloads

Thank you for reading,

Sponge Guy

Hello Sponge Guy,

Here the lastest link on Customnpc's before the split. I am addressing the main creator of the WIP and as said working on a few. So if you want to at least test the Carpenter Bench you can copy into the mods assets if you know how. Cheers