[128x/64x] Lord of the Rings [MC1.6 - 1.7.10]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
1 Post

Post 16 Mar 2014, 19:05

This patch is just amazing... I think it´s one of the best patches of BDcraft. I looked for a long time for a patch like this and I am looking forward to see the textures of the armors and the other mobs...
You are making a really good job !

A really amazing patch for a amazing mod ;)

ps.: sorry for my bad english I´m austrian 8)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
100 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 10:16

Anyone have an opinion on what mobs I work on next? ^^
Want me to work on a specific mod?
I'd love to hear your suggestions! :love:
20 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 10:25

Hachiseiko wrote:
Anyone have an opinion on what mobs I work on next? ^^
What about the Wargs?
350 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 10:59

Plowman isn't terribly active on this patch is he :/
I'm back <3
2 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 11:27

How about the Pech in thaumcraft? that looks a bit w**k at the minute :-)
350 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 11:29

True, crumbled will be crumbled. But he knows that many people hang around here end end up doing it
I'm back <3
100 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 12:08

I'm on it, Jurn! ^^
44 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 12:48

I did assemble an updated 64x patch for LoTR 14 this weekend. I'll get it uploaded tonight.
54 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 12:52

noopy updates his zips regularly so the link in the main post is almost always up to date, he even maintains a changelog.

AS for the mobs to do, wargs definitely, the shire ponies would be a good one too. I thinks mevans has even added butterflys if those haven't been done yet.

OH, there is a mob of sorts, in the swamps of LotR there are dead bodies that will show up in the water, and actually spawn a ghost to chase you, those would be good ones to work on next too.

Have I said lately Hachi how awesome your work is?
100 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 13:34

But... The shire ponies uses the normal Sphax horse textures though? D: At least for me

The wraiths! That should be super easy to make since there's only one! What should I base them on though? I looked through some lore but all I could find were the nazgul... Maybe dead MiddleEarthish Steves? They are the ones in the dead marshes, right? AAAAAAAAH, I JUST WENT TO THE DEAD MARSHES FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I'M SO SCARED ; __________ ; *cries like a baby*

Also, thank you... q u p