[128x/64x] Lord of the Rings [MC1.6 - 1.7.10]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
100 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2014, 09:23

@Jurn I get it! All the ones you come in contact with if you choose to be evil! ;D

@GreatOrator I'm not the one doing the weapons ^^

@Sillyman34 Oh my god, that's a brilliant idea! I'm only going to do it on the black warg though to make it look extra evil ouo
Want me to work on a specific mod?
I'd love to hear your suggestions! :love:
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
350 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2014, 10:36

;) :D :P
I'm back <3
10 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2014, 11:19

Sillyman34 wrote:
I don't know about these mobs, but I think it could look cool if the other eye was like a bloody gash/scar, as if it had been slashed out.
Totally agree that would look AWESOME! :D
74 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2014, 17:54

MysteryDude88 wrote:
You should use the Sphax patch for Balkons weapons mod and recolor them for the battle axes/warhammers/knifes/spears
I was already planning on doing so once I started patching them, however my priority is to first finish the new blocks, foods etc.

-- 19 Mar 2014, 17:54 --

Rabbits jay!
If any of you feels it's awkward that rabbits drop 2 full raw rabbits on death, the alternative item folder contains rabbit legs.
10 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2014, 21:51

noopynolife wrote:
MysteryDude88 wrote:
You should use the Sphax patch for Balkons weapons mod and recolor them for the battle axes/warhammers/knifes/spears
I was already planning on doing so once I started patching them, however my priority is to first finish the new blocks, foods etc.

-- 19 Mar 2014, 17:54 --

Rabbits jay!
If any of you feels it's awkward that rabbits drop 2 full raw rabbits on death, the alternative item folder contains rabbit legs.
Ummm.......
What does that mean??? :P

-- 19 Mar 2014, 21:45 --

Could you put big bushy hair on the warg's back like this picture:
https://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-24/lotr-warg.html
Last edited by MysteryDude88 on 19 Mar 2014, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.
100 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2014, 21:51

@MysteryDude88 Please just post the link as simple text next time. It's easier to handle like that ^^ But yeah! That's what I was planning to do! I've found those pictures myself. But if you mean actually adding something that sticks out from the 3D model... I can't do that. That requires reprogramming and stuff.
Want me to work on a specific mod?
I'd love to hear your suggestions! :love:
10 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2014, 21:54

Hachiseiko wrote:
@MysteryDude88 Please just post the link as simple text next time. It's easier to handle like that ^^ But yeah! That's what I was planning to do! I've found those pictures myself. But if you mean actually adding something that sticks out from the 3D model... I can't do that. That requires reprogramming and stuff.
Yeah i meant on the 3D-model not sticking out. :)
44 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2014, 22:07

Appreciate all the hard work. An item of note, though. Some of the weapons seem to have extra pixels left around their edges. Some of them quite a few pixels.
10 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2014, 22:13

plowmanplow wrote:
Appreciate all the hard work. An item of note, though. Some of the weapons seem to have extra pixels left around their edges. Some of them quite a few pixels.
Yeah i have noticed that, mostly on Anduril and Gandalf's staff.

-- 19 Mar 2014, 22:13 --

I'm planning on using this pack for a lotr mod series on my channel if thats ok w/ u guys.
ill leave the link to this page in the description. :)
20 Posts

Post 20 Mar 2014, 14:05

Hachiseiko wrote:
@Jurn I get it! All the ones you come in contact with if you choose to be evil! ;D

@GreatOrator I'm not the one doing the weapons ^^

@Sillyman34 Oh my god, that's a brilliant idea! I'm only going to do it on the black warg though to make it look extra evil ouo
Lol, maybe :P i am evil