[128x] Minecraft comes alive [MC1.7 & 1.12]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
100 Posts

Post 30 Mar 2015, 19:47

I've decided to Sphaxify this mod because it's one of my favourites ever and I simply need it textured.

I will make it in x512 down to x64. It'll probably take quite a long time for me to do all of this...

I'll try to make the items and blocks first so that I can then concentrate on the skins later.

Downloads

for MC1.12 for MC1.7.10

Changelog

+ added even more items and some GUI
+ added one villager skin, several items and all blocks but the tombstone
Last edited by Hachiseiko on 21 Jul 2015, 22:44, edited 11 times in total.
Want me to work on a specific mod?
I'd love to hear your suggestions! :love:
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6587 Posts

Post 30 Mar 2015, 20:16

Well there's a request for it (which you should check for first instead of just posting a WIP thread ;)) where 3 people asked for it.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
100 Posts

Post 30 Mar 2015, 20:23

I saw that but that's from well over a year ago so I figured it was worth asking. Those people might not even be around anymore... *shrug*
18 Posts

Post 30 Mar 2015, 20:25

It would be really nice if you texture this mod! I find that your textures (of lotr and chocobo mod) look awesome :)
BDcraft Web Admin
6587 Posts

Post 30 Mar 2015, 20:29

Hachiseiko wrote:
I saw that but that's from well over a year ago so I figured it was worth asking. Those people might not even be around anymore... *shrug*
Indeed, but then why not post in that thread so they get notifications instead of a WIP you may not act on?

Anyway, the question isn't if others want it, the question is if you want to actually draw it ;)
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
100 Posts

Post 30 Mar 2015, 20:36

Hanfox... *puts hand on shoulder* As usual, you're right... I'll post in the other thread too. And, screw it, I'll make the textures. I want them.

And thanks, Toussino C: Glad to see someone knows what I did ages ago xP
12 Posts

Post 09 Apr 2015, 14:15

Is this still being pursued?
100 Posts

Post 10 Apr 2015, 21:35

Yes. Yes, it is... I'm just being slow... ^^'''

Below, under the spoiler, is a sample of what the villagers will look like (She's not done though)

Show
12 Posts

Post 10 Apr 2015, 21:51

Ah, I'm so happy. I absolutely adore this mod, thank you for responding. I can't wait to see the final product. Good luck, lovely. :)

I wish I had the time and patience to Sphaxify mods myself.
100 Posts

Post 30 Apr 2015, 22:14

I added the first version of the patch. I can't be bothered to do several versions right now... ^^''

Feel free to check if I've done it correctly, Hanfox. You know what I'm like... OTL