MineFactory Reloaded

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 01 Mar 2014, 18:50

enjoy your trip :)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
72 Posts

Post 04 Mar 2014, 19:17

Thanks to all of you guys for these fantastic textures; I was wondering if I could make a request? There are a number of key item textures that remain unfinished (spyglass, syringes, straws, etc.). Can I ever-so-humbly implore ye talented texture artists to please take a peek at the items folder to see if any of those textures look doable?
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting, conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​
222 Posts

Post 04 Mar 2014, 22:20

^^
+ the Oil Fabricator.
Rockawill-Textures like a 4 year old on paint
1 Post

Post 05 Mar 2014, 00:22

Im no expert, nor talented at texturing, but I gave it a shot. Included are all syringes, the spyglass, and the oil fabricator.

Show

196 Posts

Post 05 Mar 2014, 02:10

Berttholio wrote:
Im no expert, nor talented at texturing, but I gave it a shot. Included are all syringes, the spyglass, and the oil fabricator.
I don't know what you are talking about. Those look great!
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 07 Mar 2014, 23:08

Anyone want to resize Berttholio's work? :)
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 07 Mar 2014, 23:16

LightHero wrote:
Anyone want to resize Berttholio's work? :)
Nope.

Show
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 11 Mar 2014, 15:19

Thanks Han :)
44 Posts

Post 13 Mar 2014, 16:11

Anyone want to take a stab at the RedNet Meter?
Patch Creator
343 Posts

Post 15 Mar 2014, 10:10

Is this patch still just hanging? I might finish it if it is. Shame KaosKlaus isnt around anymore though, he made awesome textures.
I've done the upgrades though.
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter