MineFactory Reloaded

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
14 Posts

Post 25 Sep 2014, 16:05

Llama Farmer wrote:
Aedaeum wrote:
DWild wrote:
Is this still work in progress, or is it discontinued? If it's still in progress will there be a 1.7 version?
Read LlamaFarmer's post above and you'll find out ;)
Oops, had some troubles with my resizer the other week, then forgot about this. :| Tomorrow's last day of term though, so I'll try and get it done after that. If anyone's desperate for this and I haven't posted anything by the end of the weekend, just send me a message. :)
Thanks for the quick reply, and forget the second part of my question. I'm just plain dumb since I looked at the Join date and not the actual date the post was made and thought there was no post to this in like a year or so.... lol at me. :D
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
5 Posts

Post 04 Oct 2014, 04:36

What about 1.7.10?
Any body use it?
Patch Creator
342 Posts

Post 04 Oct 2014, 08:22

I'm resizing the 1.7.10 patch as I type this message (literally).

-- 04 Oct 2014, 16:22 --

Downloads:
2 Posts

Post 31 Oct 2014, 21:16

It's great that we now have a relatively finished 1.7x version. Now if we could just get those safari nets ported back to the 1.6x version...
48 Posts

Post 01 Nov 2014, 02:15

Samothrake wrote:
It's great that we now have a relatively finished 1.7x version. Now if we could just get those safari nets ported back to the 1.6x version...
Which ones? My Patch should include everything the 1.7 patch has to offer.
2 Posts

Post 01 Nov 2014, 22:36

Daverball wrote:
Samothrake wrote:
Which ones? My Patch should include everything the 1.7 patch has to offer.
Ah. I see the problem. I was thinking the DLs on the first page were the most updated ones. A quick look at yours seems to have solved my problem.
Lifetime Supporter
3 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2014, 22:37

Is there an better version of the rubber tree for 128x? The texture included in the dl is 32x i believe and it is a very jarring change amongst all the other trees
Patch Creator
342 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2014, 23:47

Putzaroo wrote:
Is there an better version of the rubber tree for 128x? The texture included in the dl is 32x i believe and it is a very jarring change amongst all the other trees
Which DL is this? I just tested the latest MC1.7 DL and the latest MC1.6 DL and neither have this issue.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 06 Jan 2015, 17:44

It appears some of the files have renamed.

Liquids have dropped the .liquid out of them.

The decorative blocks have all been renamed slightly.

Also, some of the items.

I changed them and didn't take note of them :o, but if you grab something like Meld and compare it's all fairly apparent.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Patch Creator
342 Posts

Post 08 Jan 2015, 06:56

HanFox wrote:
It appears some of the files have renamed.

Liquids have dropped the .liquid out of them.

The decorative blocks have all been renamed slightly.

Also, some of the items.

I changed them and didn't take note of them :o, but if you grab something like Meld and compare it's all fairly apparent.
Dammit! I'm aware of these changes and fixed all of my 1.7 files ages ago, but I completely forgot to post them. I've not got access to my PC right now, but I'll upload the files later today. :)

-- 08 Jan 2015, 14:55 --

Okay, here's a new patch for MC1.7. This update is designed to fix the file-rename issues brought about by a new release of the mod (perhaps 2 months ago now, not sure about that though...). These files should be used with (roughly) v2.8.0RC4+. Basically, if you're using a version of the mod from November(ish) or later, use these files (otherwise you may need to use the old MC1.7 patches).