[512x - 32x] Mekanism [MC1.5 - 1.7, 1.10, 1.12, 1.15, 1.16, 1.19, 1.20]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 11 May 2015, 00:09

Oh I bet it's these blocks\ctm textures, not sure what they are or how they are used yet but I've seen them at work on the Solar plant.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 29 May 2015, 20:06

Hello all! I come bringing gifts of an actual Mekanism 8 patch! Now this is NOT a full patch, it has some fixed textures as well as textures that I added myself. I've gotten it to where its playable without noticing any major issues, besides connected textures (I'll talk about that in a second).

There were some GUI and block textures that had changed or had been moved to a different location so I fixed that so those work properly now. I tweaked 75% of the GUIs as the ones provided were misaligned and such. Now for connected textures, I did my best trying to understand how the CTMs work but it was confusing and difficult to work with. Some of the CTMs (connected texture files) are still not completed as I will work on them later (or someone else can :D). There is a weird thing going on with them as well, I don't know if its an issue on my part or Mekanism's part but when the connected textures form there is a color variation change. I have no clue why this is happening as the texture files are the exact same so if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know.

Other than that the patch is moving along, I'll try to keep contributing as much as I can, especially with the GUIs but I hope others can as well. Hope everyone enjoys it and let me know if there is any major bugs you see with it. Thanks!

P.S. This is a full patch so you don't need to combine GrumpyPirate's render files into this one. And as always all credit goes to unpairedbracket and GrumpyPirate for the textures, I merely have poked and prodded them to do my bidding to make new textures and fix old ones!

Mekanism 8.1 MC 1.7.10 Downloads
Looking for someone to take over my patches. PM me if you're interested.

Need textures re-sized? Feel free to PM me!
48 Posts

Post 30 Jul 2015, 18:03

The missing textures on the solar evaporation plant were really bothering me, so I decided to patch something together, I might do some of the other ones too if I can find some spare time, but this bothered me the most so it had to be done straight away.

So here the textures all are in glorious 512x:
Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 04 Aug 2015, 21:33

Whilst I'm going through redoing all the GUIs into 1 standard we updated to the latest Mek and all the factory fronts now have their own texture, hence to say all factory fronts are textureless from Mekanism-1.7.10-8.1.6.249.jar onwards.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 04 Aug 2015, 21:58

b0bst3r wrote:
Whilst I'm going through redoing all the GUIs into 1 standard we updated to the latest Mek and all the factory fronts now have their own texture, hence to say all factory fronts are textureless from Mekanism-1.7.10-8.1.6.249.jar onwards.
Did you check the patch that I released a few posts up? I thought I had fixed the GUIs for the most part.

Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 05 Aug 2015, 00:58

Yeah they don't use the style I made for them originally and don't particularly like those, the colors looked washed out and the side tabs are just boxes.

Much prefer this https://postimg.org/image/8v09yg3ih/ but that's just my personal choice.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 05 Aug 2015, 01:02

Gotcha, do your thing then ;D

Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 05 Aug 2015, 14:18

Yeah don't take it to heart this pack used to be a lot better but for some reason it seems to have gone backwards. It had great tools and armor and now the latest has .... I'm not sure.. I don't know what's happened, the obsidian tools and swords used to be mighty and now the sword looks like a toothpick. I just don't know it seems to have gone through a transition somewhere and lost it's way.
38 Posts

Post 07 Aug 2015, 17:19

Hey I noticed that there hasn’t been any update for the new factory and ctm blocks so I went ahead and re formatted the textures in this pack to work for the newest V8 mekanism mod. Credit goes to unpairedbracket and Nhawks17 for the original textures in this patch.
I am no artist so I did not tackle new machines like the fusion reactor. The extent of my work is editing existing textures and making new ones using parts from the originals. The result is what I believe to be a successful texturing for 90% of factory blocks (I was only missing one type (injecting factory)). Also I have done some work in ctm to make sure the evaporation tower, steam boiler, induction matrix exterior, and teleporter blocks would all look as they should.

if you would like the layered textures for development purposes just let me know
59 Posts

Post 11 Aug 2015, 03:37

I haven't had textures for Osmium/Glowstone/Lapis/etc pants/chest/helm in ages. Only boots. Looking at the pack, they are in there so so I suspect something is wrong.

Using 8.1, the latest version posted a few posts above.