[128x - 32x] Pam's HarvestCraft [MC1.6.4 - 1.12]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
72 Posts

Post 20 Apr 2014, 17:10

Sillyman34 wrote:
I recommend all crops being textured sphax. There is no point having real images for a resource pack, sphax being it. And like mrbysco said, the quality isn't the best.
No one here thinks that. They're temporary placeholders that people have added in just to fend off the ugly 16x16 vanilla textures while the new ones are being made---because 16x16 looks worse than a hi-res placeholder, even a bad one :P
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting, conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
23 Posts

Post 29 Apr 2014, 16:07

here's a small update. its a small one but i still wanted to update so here it is.
2 Posts

Post 01 May 2014, 13:33

As of 5/1/2014, just want to say that regardless of current progress, this texture patch is exactly what the doctor ordered. Seems to work well, makes my green house gorgeous. Thanks!
9 Posts

Post 01 May 2014, 20:42

Probably a pointless question but once this is finished will you be releasing a the packs in other sizes? I run 32x32 so...
23 Posts

Post 01 May 2014, 22:47

DaltonSpin wrote:
Probably a pointless question but once this is finished will you be releasing a the packs in other sizes? I run 32x32 so...

well maybe once everything will be done i can do the smallest rez. there wont be any 512x512 tho because i work with 128 to begin with. if not me, im sure someone else could do it too :) changing rez is not alot of work, it just time consuming ;)
9 Posts

Post 02 May 2014, 20:40

FantaMinette wrote:
DaltonSpin wrote:

well maybe once everything will be done i can do the smallest rez. there wont be any 512x512 tho because i work with 128 to begin with. if not me, im sure someone else could do it too :) changing rez is not alot of work, it just time consuming ;)

Ah, well then looking forward to it. Also forgot to mention earlier, very impressive work with the textures so far. :D
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 02 May 2014, 21:18

Playing Agrarian Skies and have been getting confused with the Fresh Milk and Water textures as they are very similar to buckets of milk and water so I did these:

Fresh Water

Fresh Milk
You can't really see it properly on a white background but it is a milk carton.

As your working in 128x that what they are.

Enjoy :D

PS. The s in the file name for the dragonfruit'S'apling needs to be a capital S. It doesn't work otherwise.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
23 Posts

Post 02 May 2014, 21:26

ty for those texture, they look nice ! also i looked at my pack and dragonfruitSapling is written right but not in the pack i release, odd. i fixed it thanks you for telling me.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 03 May 2014, 03:27

Hello everyone! I made a 64x version of the most recent update for this pack (April 29th). If you would like to use it here it is! If you would like me to do a 32x one as well just ask!
[link=https://db.orangedox.com/rcmBvMefGyrrDv2uv8/Sphax Pams Harvestcraft 64x.zip]Pam's Harvestcraft 64x[/link]
See Post on Page 7 for Updated 64x
Last edited by Nhawks17 on 03 May 2014, 04:29, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for someone to take over my patches. PM me if you're interested.

Need textures re-sized? Feel free to PM me!
23 Posts

Post 03 May 2014, 03:31

Nhawks17 wrote:
Hello everyone! I made a 64x version of the most recent update for this pack (April 29th). If you would like to use it here it is! If you would like me to do a 32x one as well just ask!
[link=https://db.orangedox.com/rcmBvMefGyrrDv2uv8/Sphax Pams Harvestcraft 64x.zip]Pam's Harvestcraft 64x[/link]

wow thats really nice ! can i put it in the main topic ?