[128x - 32x] Pam's HarvestCraft [MC1.6.4 - 1.12]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 26 May 2014, 02:05

laritian wrote:
Anyone working on pams mod for 1.7.2 x64 ? I tried to cut and paste the 1.6 version but it did not work out would appreciate any input on this. if someones already got this requested let me know and ill delete this post.
I'll look into transforming this into a 1.7 version
Last edited by Nhawks17 on 26 May 2014, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for someone to take over my patches. PM me if you're interested.

Need textures re-sized? Feel free to PM me!
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 26 May 2014, 13:01

@NHawks17: Just to let you know, for 1.7.2 patches you need to add a pack.png file and a pack.mcmeta file next to the assets folder in the route directory otherwise MC1.7 won't see it as a usable resource pack.

Also harvestcraft has changed in the blocks folder. There are now growth textures numbering from 0 to 3 where in MC1.6 there were only 0 to 2. So now once the plant is fully grown it will revert back to using the 16 x 16 textures. Another stage needs to be added to most of the plants. Up to you if you want to keep your downloads there but as they are its going to look very strange.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 26 May 2014, 16:42

Ahh that's right I forgot that you add the patches individually now. And ok I'll look into something for that. I'm not the artist of this patch I just help so I don't know if ill be able to do anything but I will try!

-- 26 May 2014, 11:41 --

Ok well I can fix the image.png and the mcmeta file but I'm going to leave the new growth period for Fanta to work out when get gets to adjusting the textures like that for 1.7. All I can offer for 1.7.2 is a version that will work with 1.7 but just have 16x textures in the mature stage of all the crops. Sorry! I don't texture this patch so I can't really help all that much :3 Let me know if anyone wants that download and I'll get it to you.

164 Posts

Post 28 May 2014, 05:06

Just giving you alternate butter which is not perfect square ;)
Show
If you need to contact me for any reason add me on skype. My skype account is keddoxz.
23 Posts

Post 28 May 2014, 15:50

1st of all thank you keddoXZ. i was supposed to retexture it but i dont thing i would have done better .
2nd : now its when it gets sad. i won't be able to update for a good moment. i'm moving out soon, got stuff in my life... you know how it is. so for right now, to however want to update it you can. if you get it done entirely i'll be happy. if not, i might come back to help. i'm really sorry, it's a bit embarrassing too but the mods can do what they think is just with this post. thanks to everyone that helped with this texture patch. have fun.
153 Posts

Post 19 Jun 2014, 19:52

I would like to know if there has been any developments with this texture pack, and if those developments can be uploaded. currently when using this texture pack looks like almost all the items are outlined in white, and some not textured at all. i like whats been done with this texture, i appreciate it when a lot of time is put into a project like this, and i know that this is quite a large texture pack with many items that are different and hard to make. I hope that something new will be released soon, and all i would like to know is if there has been any work done on this, and if so to please update the OP.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 19 Jun 2014, 20:22

Yes I am going to work on the pack for as long as the original creator will be away but I am currently out of town and won't be back until next week. As of now, no developments will be posted unless the original creator has something.

153 Posts

Post 20 Jun 2014, 00:30

Do you know when he will be back?
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 20 Jun 2014, 01:41

No I don't know when she :p will be back but I'll be back the 26th

12 Posts

Post 20 Aug 2014, 23:07

Is this is being worked on?