[128x] Bacon mod

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
22 Posts

Post 01 Sep 2013, 17:50

I think you should add a hole in fine sword texture like that

Show

But if you want :D
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
167 Posts

Post 02 Sep 2013, 13:33

I had that at first but when my shadows got repaired it was gone :P.
Patch Creator
79 Posts

Post 02 Sep 2013, 14:49

I Made a sloth texture for you , it was based off the bat texture since I think it looks like a slothImage
167 Posts

Post 02 Sep 2013, 16:29

I will add it in the next version. the only things to do now is making the armour. and the gui.

But armour is evil it will take a few days
Patch Creator
79 Posts

Post 03 Sep 2013, 08:53

I would like to do the GUI for you but yesterday I stupidly spilt water on my MacBook and it went inside all the components so I can't make any textures until its fixed and in case you're wondering I'm sending this on my phone
167 Posts

Post 06 Sep 2013, 15:29

Sorry that I haven't been active for a few days. I've been busy with school. I'll be active this weekend. So I might texture the rest of the textures.

The only thing I dont know how to texture is the armor.
Can someone make a sketch of how the bacon armour should look? Then I can focus texturing on that. I can't imagine how to draw them myself, because I have no idea what it should look like except bacony.

-- 06 Sep 2013, 16:29 --

I have a sad thing to say. My acer aspire 5755g laptop must be returned to acer for repair. My shift keys both stopped working so I might not be able to make textures this week and maybe next week either.

If your wondering how I did the capital letters, I used the capslock key.

so I might be away a few weeks. Or I will be making them on my pc.
but thats so you know whats happening

greetings; Mrbysco
8 Posts

Post 09 Sep 2013, 03:50

Thanks for all your work Mrbysco they are looking really good, just to let you know I'm releasing the update for bacon mod sometime this week (Wednesday probably) the update does add many more blocks and a few new items just so you guys know :P
167 Posts

Post 09 Sep 2013, 12:07

MinecraftWero wrote:
Thanks for all your work Mrbysco they are looking really good, just to let you know I'm releasing the update for bacon mod sometime this week (Wednesday probably) the update does add many more blocks and a few new items just so you guys know :P
maybe you could private message me a file with the assets folder in it so I can texture the new images :D
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 09 Sep 2013, 21:22

Hi ya. Made you the GUI using the bacon texture you have released in your pack.

Tested in game and all good.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
167 Posts

Post 13 Sep 2013, 14:38

Im just gonna update the link so the sloth and the gui is in there. As you might know my laptop where I made the textures on has gone back for repair. And the computer where I'm on is not that fast.