[128x - 32x] BiblioCraft [MC1.6 - 1.12]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Creator
157 Posts

Post 02 Nov 2013, 15:56

BiblioCraft is a fairly simple mod that adds 7 new types of unique storage blocks to display a few different items. There is a bookcase that shows up to 16 books on the shelf, an Armor stand to display a full set of armor. There is also a potion shelf for up to 12 potions, a tool rack to hang 4 different tools/weapons, a general shelf that can display any 4 items, a display case for a single fancy item, and a wooden label that can display up to 3 items in small scale for tasks such as indicating what is in a chest.

Downloads

for MC1.12 by Novamanga
Show

for MC1.10 by Novamanga
Show

for MC1.7
Show

for MC1.6
Show

Preview

Show
ImageImageImageImage

Other Textured BiblioCraft Mods

Changelog

Show
  • 23/12/2017 MC1.10 & MC1.12 patches by Novamanga

patch v1.2 (08/13/2014)
  • overhaul of the following textures :
    • Bookcase
    • Desk
    • Potion shelf
    • Tool rack
    • Armorstand
  • Resizing textures
  • Removing patch 512x/256x
  • 08/01/2014 : Fixed some GUI by HanFox

Credits

Show
  • TrAnE - original patch creator, many textures and GUIs
  • mistermaddog - GUIs
  • salvaga - desks and GUI
  • KaosKlaus - tape measure
  • Sphax - using some textures for better incorporation
  • Linyor - x23 GUIs; x11 items; x81 models
  • Hanfox - handdrill, monocle, readingglasses, screwgun, tintedglasses, inkplates
Last edited by Linyor on 13 Aug 2014, 05:24, edited 22 times in total.
BDCraft Linyor's Albums

Need help or company? Live bdcraft chat: https://bdcraft.net/chat
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
238 Posts

Post 03 Nov 2013, 18:36

Glad someone's taking over since TrAnE left the forums.
17 Posts

Post 10 Nov 2013, 05:02

I just noticed that the textures I repackaged to make the whole think compatible with MC 1.6 are not all 128x, in fact most are 64x. So while for now I'm working on what has yet to be sphaxified, I'll have to either redo or search for proper 128x textures.

I might end up redoing them anyhow because I'm not completely happy with the hues of the wood, they don't match the corresponding wood planks well enough for my liking (too dark or too orangey), which makes them clash a lot when placed near or against said wood blocks.

Edit:
And on that note, I've finished working on the bookshelves' books. I've already added the file to the patch.

Edit #2:
I've also finished working on the books that go on the writing desks.

Below is a screenshot of all those together.
Show
238 Posts

Post 11 Nov 2013, 01:50

I love the textures for the books :D

-- 10 Nov 2013, 18:49 --

I was thinking more like this :D (A user posted this on the old post)
Show

-- 10 Nov 2013, 18:50 --

Its more cartoony
17 Posts

Post 11 Nov 2013, 03:39

My goal was to make the books match the color and style of both the books in the vanilla bookcase and the vanilla book items. I will likely work at a later date on those books to add some more details to the spines, but I also don't want to make them all to similar and make the whole shelf full of books look too busy.
104 Posts

Post 14 Nov 2013, 16:26

i think this looks great! .. Lets hope you keep it up to complete it!
78 Posts

Post 15 Nov 2013, 21:26

It is intriguing to behold, how all the mods, ideologically linced to the thaumcraft, gets a lot of development now, with TH4 )))) Bibliocraft, mystraft, biomes o plenty... Looks like we will get soon new modpack, something about magical doors, dimention travels, magica and freedom.
The work is great, indeed, it is much more fun now, to develop TH$ projects SITTING in chear now))))
167 Posts

Post 17 Nov 2013, 23:25

Are the Bibliowoods addons gonna be added too? For natura and extrabiomesxl Forestry and stuff
17 Posts

Post 18 Nov 2013, 00:22

mrbysco wrote:
Are the Bibliowoods addons gonna be added too? For natura and extrabiomesxl Forestry and stuff
Yes, once I'm done with the mod I'll start working on the BiblioWood addons. Though Nuchaz might be working on a way to get things pull the wood texture from the wood block IDs like the chairs do, or at least it was recently mentioned in the mod thread.
Patch Creator
157 Posts

Post 21 Nov 2013, 22:52

Hi!
I come to bring you help. I started bookcases with forestry's woods. for the moment is not finish (i think tomorrow)
When I finish forestry's bookcases i would start bookcases for extrabiomes and biomes o plenty.

If of course you want my help.

Screenshots

Show

Cordialy
BDCraft Linyor's Albums

Need help or company? Live bdcraft chat: https://bdcraft.net/chat