[512x - 32x] Chisel [MC1.6 - 1.7, 1.12, 1.16, 1.19, 1.20]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
196 Posts

Post 10 Jul 2014, 05:39

I only checked the 64x version as that is what I use but missing from there are:
marblepillar, marblepillarslab, tyrian
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 10 Jul 2014, 14:05

BonaireDreams wrote:
I only checked the 64x version as that is what I use but missing from there are:
There is a lot more missing. If you check my post on the previous page, look under the Dev stuff and click on the Chisel To-Do you can see what is left to be textured.
Looking for someone to take over my patches. PM me if you're interested.

Need textures re-sized? Feel free to PM me!
30 Posts

Post 10 Jul 2014, 16:09

The To-Do list is nice to have but a bit to pessimistic right now, a lot of the textures are unused and don't even appear in nei. But it's is good to see how much of it is done.

Speaking of, here are the diamond and tyrian blocks :)

Show
ImageImage

I think I will attempt the sandstone scribbles next. Is anyone doing the snakestones?
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 10 Jul 2014, 16:40

Yeah I figured some of them might not need it but I didn't feel like going through to see what was actually going to be used and what was not xD And I'll get your textures added to the patch in a bit :D

-- 10 Jul 2014, 11:40 --

Ok updated to include Hedge's new textures. Hedge I don't know if you saw but you missed the plate-raw.png file in the Tyrian folder. Just thought I'd point it out :P

196 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 04:02

Nhawks17 wrote:
BonaireDreams wrote:
There is a lot more missing. If you check my post on the previous page, look under the Dev stuff and click on the Chisel To-Do you can see what is left to be textured.
Hey Nhawks17, I know there's lots left to do on this pack. What I meant was that marblepillar, marblepillarslab, tyrian were all completed somewhere in these pages as I have them in my version that I assembled, but they are missing form the one you put together. I'd upload mine but I only have the 64x version saved.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 04:34

BonaireDreams wrote:
Nhawks17 wrote:
BonaireDreams wrote:
Hey Nhawks17, I know there's lots left to do on this pack. What I meant was that marblepillar, marblepillarslab, tyrian were all completed somewhere in these pages as I have them in my version that I assembled, but they are missing form the one you put together. I'd upload mine but I only have the 64x version saved.
Ohh gotcha. Hmm weird, must have glanced over them. I'll go back through and see if I can find them. Thanks :D

-- 10 Jul 2014, 23:17 --

Ah hah!! I found them! Thanks for pointing that out. I shall get an updated version out pronto!

-- 10 Jul 2014, 23:34 --

Ok the patch is updated to include the marble pillar and marble pillar slab textures. I updated the count on textures that are done since I left out those patches (which were huge) and now the patch is 69% done :D

30 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 16:01

I like the percentages, makes it all sound very professional :p

The plate-raw is another unused texture, I left it out because the patch is large enough as is.

@Rockawill, you still around? I think we can do with an update on the first page for ease of downloading :)
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 16:11

Hedge wrote:
I like the percentages, makes it all sound very professional :p

The plate-raw is another unused texture, I left it out because the patch is large enough as is.

@Rockawill, you still around? I think we can do with an update on the first page for ease of downloading :)
Ahh gotcha! Ok cool :D and yeah that'd be cool if the OP got updated.

Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 12 Jul 2014, 20:31

robotthunder500 wrote:
in the 1.7 version there's new blocks guys! https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... 901-chisel
This is currently be worked on for 1.6.4 You will more than likely have to wait for the 1.7 blocks to be done once the 1.6.4 textures have been completed.