[512x - 32x] Chisel [MC1.6 - 1.7, 1.12, 1.16, 1.19, 1.20]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
30 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2014, 14:24

I've done the Netherbrick and netherrack blocks. These are definitely not my favorites, I'm not a fan of netherrack :-/

I suppose these were the last of the untextured blocks? Unless we are continuing to the 1.7.2 update?

Show

If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2014, 14:27

Nice work Hedge! I think it looks good!! And I think there were some asking for the 1.7 blocks.
Looking for someone to take over my patches. PM me if you're interested.

Need textures re-sized? Feel free to PM me!
48 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2014, 16:21

Good stuff. The only thing i can think off missing for 1.6 is a proper rust texture in the factory blocks, we do have a proper one along with a ctm for rust2. I suppose it's only really a recolor of rust2 so not too much work, the current version also has a completely different color than the original vanilla texture is, more rusty I guess but probably still a bit too different.

Also I'd wait on 1.7 stuff until the 1.6 ctms have been cleaned up, since it should make it easier to create ctms without any artifacts in the future. Cleaning those up should let you figure out a good workflow to do those better.

I'm resizing the pack as we speak, the new stuff should be included in my downloads in maybe half an hour or so, depending on how long the upload takes.
288 Posts

Post 27 Sep 2014, 15:29

From what I have, these are currently missing, though they may be the 1.7.+ textures.

cloud.png (Cloud folder)
Lamp Folder
Line Marking Folder
Chrono (Folder)
chunky.png (Dirt folder)
Spike Trap (Folder)

Also, here's a link to the Snakestone Obsidian textures which you are missing in your current WIP.

48 Posts

Post 27 Sep 2014, 18:02

Oh weird, I thought I had those because there was a folder for them, but it was apparently empty apart from some particles. I've updated my download links:
Also on the other things you've mentioned, I think all of those have not been used yet in 1.6 I don't think I've noticed any missing textures when going through them in NEI. Although the dirt one might be missing, one dirt texture would be easy to miss when going through such an extensive list.
136 Posts

Post 27 Sep 2014, 21:52

Hedge wrote:
I've done the Netherbrick and netherrack blocks. These are definitely not my favorites, I'm not a fan of netherrack :-/

I suppose these were the last of the untextured blocks? Unless we are continuing to the 1.7.2 update?

Show

Shouldn't the netherrack and lava be animated?
BDcraft Web Admin
6618 Posts

Post 27 Sep 2014, 22:01

robotthunder500 wrote:
Shouldn't the netherrack and lava be animated?
Indeed. You'd expect so. In the very least both an animated version and static version.

I did animated netherbrick-lavastone on page 15:
https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... tml#p14450

It doesn't have the same stone overlay on it that Hedge's does though.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
6 Posts

Post 28 Sep 2014, 08:38

When do you think it will done ? or maybe pm me when done okay
164 Posts

Post 01 Oct 2014, 18:02

Should I help with laboratory blocks maybe?
If you need to contact me for any reason add me on skype. My skype account is keddoxz.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 01 Oct 2014, 18:19

Do what you can. Everyone enjoys help :P
Looking for someone to take over my patches. PM me if you're interested.

Need textures re-sized? Feel free to PM me!