[128x - 32x] Magical Crops/Armoury/Decorative [MC1.5 - 1.7]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 19 Jan 2014, 18:28

I don't use fireworks but I'm sure a couple of people on this forum do. Hopefully they could help you out.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6614 Posts

Post 19 Jan 2014, 19:48

Your files were likely so large because if you just save a Fireworks png it leaves it "unflat" with all the layer information.

You need to "Save as" and change the format to "Flattened PNG" go in to "Options" and change the it at the top left to 32 PNG. Then save that. Should sheer off about 75% of the size.

Just remember not to save it over your working files or you won't be able to edit them anymore.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
34 Posts

Post 19 Jan 2014, 19:51

Thanks a lot, Han. This is very, very good to know; I appreciate it.
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 22 Jan 2014, 21:34

Great job GadZuqs and thanks Nova for resize/small edits! :) And yes, thanks HanFox for your vast knowledge of everything! LOL :) Thanks!
34 Posts

Post 22 Jan 2014, 21:37

THANK you, LightHero! Thanks a lot!
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 22 Jan 2014, 21:49

:) It's being added into my Monster pack now
1 Post

Post 24 Jan 2014, 12:46

Hi there, I can't seem to get some of the textures to show up :(
I'm running Big Dig through the Technic Launcher, which uses the 1.5 version and I'm using those textures, but only the ones under the /blocks folder are showing up, any inventory items are normal texture. Checked the files and everything seems fine, they just aren't appearing.
Anyone else have this issue / know how to fix it?
196 Posts

Post 18 Feb 2014, 03:04

Hey Gadzuqs,

3.2.0 made a mess of the file names, and added a few more crops. Also all the Essence, magical and soul crops now use the same texture for the first 3 stages and only the last is different.

Ie: soulCrop_0, soulCrop_1, soulCrop_2 (shared by all soul crops) then soulCropCow_3, soulCropCreeper3 is where they are different.
32 Posts

Post 07 Mar 2014, 06:59

any news on this textures ? ^_^
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 07 Mar 2014, 14:29

I've taken what GadZuqs has done in version 3.1.6 and adjusted it for 3.2.0. I've added some new textures to fix the issues of the new release. I consider this a stop gap until GadZuqs returns and finishes the textures the way he would like them to be but for now hope you all like these. :)

9 March - Better downloads now on page 3
Last edited by Novamanga on 09 Mar 2014, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.