HD BDcraft Skins

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
2 Posts

Post 06 Feb 2014, 15:52

I need my Skin in HD BDcraft

-- 06 Feb 2014, 15:43 --

Is this Skin https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/cap ... test-skin/
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
44 Posts

Post 07 Feb 2014, 03:24

DarkRallen wrote:
I need my Skin in HD BDcraft

-- 06 Feb 2014, 15:43 --

Is this Skin https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/cap ... test-skin/
A please maybe? This isn't a simple task you know, it takes at least a couple hours if your just copy and pasting... :-/
4 Posts

Post 08 Feb 2014, 18:12

Can you Please Make Edit my skin to Be Sphax Like? My Username Is Zando912
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 09 Feb 2014, 15:26

I don't know whether this interests anyone, as most of the posts on this are requests ( :-/ ), but I've started to make a base for skins, to make it easier to make them. This is what I've got so far: Show
And the .psd:
6 Posts

Post 09 Feb 2014, 18:08

Eskimojo could you make like a call of duty ghosts character?
44 Posts

Post 11 Feb 2014, 04:09

EskiMojo14 wrote:
I don't know whether this interests anyone, as most of the posts on this are requests ( :-/ ), but I've started to make a base for skins, to make it easier to make them. This is what I've got so far: Show
And the .psd:
Good idea!
Not only will this help with the production with skins, but help some less talented people (not to be offensive) make there own skins.
Genius
7 Posts

Post 11 Feb 2014, 19:30

Please make an HD version of my skin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
29 Posts

Post 12 Feb 2014, 03:14

I seriously don't think that anyone has noticed that none of these requests are being done (they might be, I don't know, due to the PM system).
I have too much spare time...
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 12 Feb 2014, 03:52

Zakol wrote:
I seriously don't think that anyone has noticed that none of these requests are being done (they might be, I don't know, due to the PM system).
I noticed!

It's the same as happened when BigDave was still around. Couple got done, people requested, nothing happened.

Really it's down to a decent template being done (like Eski started) then people can just try it themselves using PhotoShop CS2 seeing as it's free or in the least maybe some kindly people will feel more inclined to do some of the more simple requests.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 12 Feb 2014, 16:48

I've attempted some requests, but ultimately, unless it's of a famous/ already existing thing, it's hard to envision what the person wanted it to look like. Some (like BetaPhoenixx's) is quite easy, as there are images you could use as help, but some others are just random to everyone but the creator. That's why I'm trying to make a base .psd so the creator could make exactly what he wanted.